KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: PLZ NEED HELP ABOUT MY MEGAPUSS'S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
someone gave me 1..and ssince im new i dont know alot about megapusses.

so i show what i got first and also what i bought...now i like to know cuz it seems one megapuss is gonna be bigger than the other for some reason and that upsets me alot.
is it like horses you can get a updater so both megapuss are the same ???? they 2 diffrent versions i just see..
THIS THE ONE I JUST BOUGHT:Fur: Genesis - Coco IV
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 61 cm (24.0 inch) - MegaPuss

Version: 1.37
Owner: XXsmukkeXX Resident
ID: 56c8a8a7-549a-2e07-2020-06cd486137
THIS IS THE ONE I GOT GIVEN TO ME:Fur: Genesis - Diamond III
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 129 cm (50.7 inch) - MegaPuss

Version: 1.35
Owner: XXsmukkeXX Resident
ID: 3f1f51a5-fbfc-770d-9ea2-061d6f733a8b

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE

How old is the first megapuss?

They start out small and get bigger.

I've got a bunch of 'Mega-pi',

( Der Kitteh Mill plural of Megapuss)

and when you park them side by side

they tend to be around the same size. BIG!

Having one megapuss twice as big as another

( of the same age)

is something I have never encountered.

Unless you have some mutant activity going on,

they should balance out sooner or later.

If not, stop by and I'll trade you a big one for the midget.

Anomalies are COOL!

Best of luck in your KittyCatS endeavors!
Remember: A KittyCatS' Size trait is random. Nothing you can do will effect the Size of an offspring.

Also remember: the Size is the size it will grow to. A 0-day-old cat will be tiny. It will grow a bit each day, until it reaches its final Size.
Also, a male is slightly larger than a female.
(03-30-2014 05:59 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
How old is the first megapuss?

They start out small and get bigger.

I've got a bunch of 'Mega-pi',

( Der Kitteh Mill plural of Megapuss)

and when you park them side by side

they tend to be around the same size. BIG!

Having one megapuss twice as big as another

( of the same age)

is something I have never encountered.

Unless you have some mutant activity going on,

they should balance out sooner or later.

If not, stop by and I'll trade you a big one for the midget.

Anomalies are COOL!

Best of luck in your KittyCatS endeavors!
ty so much ..i am just new at this megapuss ..and i just keep them for pets i dont bread..the first is only 4 dayes old and the other 2 dayes old...i just wanted a new collar for the one cat and wondred how i took it of..i did find where you under prims can hide it..hugs and ty so much for all your help.
Hi, I would send them first to the cattery, they are both outdated. The cattery is here in this site, but for send them from SL to here you need the Cattery Dock, you can pick it for free at the main store. After they update in the cattery, you can bring them again in world. Also, if you want them as perma pets you will have to purchase the perma pet potions, or they will get sick if you don't feed them.
Once you apply a collar, it will stay on and grow with the cat, so don't worry about the cat's size changing or it "outgrowing" the collar. You can apply a collar at any time, but once it's on it stays on. If you remove it, you'll be deleting it; it can't be taken off and then re-used later or on a different cat. So choose one you really like! The mega cats will grow until they are seven days old, at which point they will have attained adult size. The one is currently smaller because it is younger. If you don't want to breed them, you'll want to go into their menu (click them) and turn off breeding. They will consume less food than breeding cats. Despite their size, mega cats only eat as much food as the normal size ones, and take up the same number of prims.
[quote='Dakota Bruhl' pid='46936' dateline='1396260887']
Hi, I would send them first to the cattery, they are both outdated. The cattery is here in this site, but for send them from SL to here you need the Cattery Dock, you can pick it for free at the main store. After they update in the cattery, you can bring them again in world. Also, if you want them as perma pets you will have to purchase the perma pet potions, or they will get sick if you don't feed them.
[/quote they already eat normal pet food ..and i heard the cattery is whre you send them to kill them of ..i dont want to lose my pets
Hi !

You are mixing Cattery (which is a kind of online storage for boxes & live cats) and the Menagerie where
are sent retired kitties.

Don't worry too much about the fact your cats are not the latest version, they are to no means outdated
(if they were, they'd have a red hovering text and you couldn't interact with them anymore).

If you really want them to be at the latest version, then you can send them to the Cattery and back inworld
it only takes 2 minutes, but you prior have to be registered on the KittyCatS website (which obviously you are,
otherwise you couldn't chat on this forum) and need a cattery dock you can get for free at the mainstore.

Hikari Smile
(03-31-2014 06:11 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

You are mixing Cattery (which is a kind of online storage for boxes & live cats) and the Menagerie where
are sent retired kitties.

Don't worry too much about the fact your cats are not the latest version, they are to no means outdated
(if they were, they'd have a red hovering text and you couldn't interact with them anymore).

If you really want them to be at the latest version, then you can send them to the Cattery and back inworld
it only takes 2 minutes, but you prior have to be registered on the KittyCatS website (which obviously you are,
otherwise you couldn't chat on this forum) and need a cattery dock you can get for free at the mainstore.

Hikari Smile
hikari ty so much.so if i go get a cattery dock..and send them my cats wont die or never come back right..i get them back ? cuz for some reason ..one of mine megapuss is 7 dayes old tomorrow and he sure dont look very big..was i cheated or scamed ? dont know what to do ..can you help please
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's