KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Broken 'Info' Button in Menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my cats seems to have a broken info button within her menu? When I click on it, it simply does nothing rather than list out her information into chat. Likewise, one of my partner's cats does not list out his info into chat when I click on him. I get no response.

It seems to have only been since the most recent update. Has anyone else noticed this with their own?
Hi Tara, I suggest rerezzing the cat and maybe also trying it out on a different sim. Sometimes that issue is created by lag but if it persists, you can file a ticket at our support center. Let me know if things have resolved. :-)
Ok I seem to be having this issue also on a couple of cats who are surrounded by cats that do produce info cards. It seemed to begin sometime after adding collars. If I click on a cat who produces an info card, then on a mal-functioning cat, the info card which the working cat put on my screen instantly vanishes just as if the non-functioning cat threw up an invisible info card. Which it has actually because if you bring up your local chat window you will see the info come up there. Something is messing up the colors of the displayed info from certain cats for some reason? Kittycats will fix it probably.
It has to do with the amount of text being displayed. Go into your viewer's settings and set the scroll size up a line or two. It's been ages since I had this problem, so I don't remember option was, but that solves it.
I've been having this happen somewhat frequently lately, for a period on certain cats I can click the info button over and over and it will not show their info. Eventually it works again. Not sure what the deal is with that...
In Firestorm ...

Increase the number of lines for chat text. I found 40 to be enough.

[Image: Untitled_zps001dd0d6.png]
Reference URL's