KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Interact don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I have two cats, and i have a problem with them. When i choose an interact, it don't work and when i drop the cats appears an script error message: "Script trying to stop animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set"

Can someone help me?
You can safely ignore the error message. It's complaining it couldn't stop something which wasn't started .. a useful error message for a programmer, but meaningless to everyone else.

How do you Cuddle so you can Drop if Interact isn't working? If you attached by hand, you should expect the error message.

I've noted **severe** lag on some regions recently. I've watched it take over a minute for a menu to appear, and longer for the cat to begin the Cuddle sequence.

So, "Patience" is probably the solution.

Other than that, I'd suggest a different region. Places like ScratchN Post and Too Adorable have several regions if you don't want to go too far you can just walk to another.

If the problem occurs everywhere, file a ticket.
I have the same problem. It's not the Simlag or so.
The trouble began when I removed the cat, I have not dropped. Since, it does not ask for permissions and the animation does not start. But the cat is added. If I drop the cat again, get the script error.
Changing prim mode (say, to a Can) and back should clear the issue, cyber Ahn.

When you change prim mode, you're not really "changing" anything. What you're doing is getting a brand-new, never-before-used, copy of your cat, using the prim mode you selected. This applies to boxes as well and is the exact same process used when birthing a live cat from a box, or retrieving a cat using the Dock, which should also clear the error.
thanks, it worked, quick help Smile
Reference URL's