KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Teacup won't attach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a teacup that I have never been able to attach or play with. Whenever I try to interact with the cat, it does an animation where it runs away (which I've noticed that many cats do). But whereas the other cats will then turn around and jump onto me, this cat starts to spin in circles. It never ever attaches. Eventually it just stops and sits there, or I get sick of watching it spin and tell it to jump home. It does this whether I make my avatar hold still, or walk right up to it to make it easier to find.

Have other people had this problem? Does it not know where to find my avatar?

This makes it hard to breed when I don't have milk.
The spin in circles occurs when the cat is on/inside some mesh shops. Drag it to open ground (grass) and stand near it, it will stop spinning and jump to you, as normal.

Charm sees it at one of her mesh shops every time she wants to Cuddle, but at another mesh shop it never occurs. I don't think it's lag. It might be related to pathfinding, but it's only triggered for certain mesh shops and I've not attempted to figure out what the difference is between them.
Thank you. Yes, there is a mesh floor in my house, so that makes sense. None of the other cats has had that particular problem with it, though they do fall through the upper floor and walk through walls occasionally. The grass solution sounds right. Thank you.
Reference URL's