KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mardi Gras Question - ANSWERED (THANK YOU)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if any of the more experienced members can help me.

I was thrilled to get a special kitten (a Mardi Gras Fat Cat girl) and so I gave it away as a present to my younger brother.

However, after passing the cat to him I wondered if I had made a stupid mistake. Does his receipt of my present exclude his cats from birthing his own special cat over the next few days? I would hate it if my gift ruined his own private chance of getting a special kitten.
I figured it out Maxwell! I still have a chance! So now hopefully I can get a boy special and pass him to you! ...happy dances...
Ah, since posting my question here on the forums, Skippy asked around and found out that the KIttyCatS software doesn't register "ownership" of a special cat - it merely registers the birthing of a special box. The ownership of a gifted special doesn't exclude your own cats from birthing a special. Sorry, I am unable to delete my original question but, thankfully, Skippy was able to get a response faster than me.

Thank you.
Reference URL's