KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Menagerie View?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I briefly looked on forum and all around the website as I am not able to get in world from my location currently. Can you not view what you have in the Menagerie? I see the ID's listed under my KittyDollars transactions but that is the only place i have found anything. help? Smile
(03-04-2014 10:22 AM)PoshJones Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I briefly looked on forum and all around the website as I am not able to get in world from my location currently. Can you not view what you have in the Menagerie? I see the ID's listed under my KittyDollars transactions but that is the only place i have found anything. help? Smile

Hi, Posh. Tad just opened a thread about it to check it without using the dock. Here is the thread, http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=14006. Hope this helps.
thanks crepe! I posted a couple times in Tad's thread. Maybe this will come up as an added tab under the cattery at some point. We can hope lol Smile
Reference URL's