KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Free Pet KittyCatS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am way too overrun with kitties but I love them all and don't want them to end up in menagerie. So, I am giving some of them away as pets. Some have had breeding turned off, some are too old to breed, some are fully capable of breeding and so on. Please IM me in world with a request, let me know how many cats you are willing to take on and if you have any requests such as fur, eye colour...most of these cats are lovely but not necessarily valuable in the current market, so they will be best as beloved pets to keep you company, not as breed cats. If you take them on, I will ask that you not menagerie them, as they do matter a lot to me Smile I also have a number of boxed kittens that are genesis kitties or maybe 1-2 traits/a fur, also free, again to pet owners who want to be able to open them and enjoy them throughout their lifespan.

IM MintKist, or send me a notecard. Smile If I don't reply immediately, I'm afk....and I'm afk a lot Tongue but i will get back to you.
Reference URL's