KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Vampire Kitties Studios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

Maxwell and I have opened a new art studio and we're inviting everyone to come take a look! We call it Vampire Kitties Studios.

[Image: 12863642193_4ffb6be7d7_b.jpg]

We're creative elf boys and Father Mosely, our guardian, has encouraged us to "pursue our artistic talents." Yes, I think that's what he said. Well, mostly, we like to get messy and we love all of the amazing cats out there. So, we thought we'd open an art studio where you could come visit, bring a favourite kitty or two, and we could create a unique watercolour image for you.

Here are a few examples of our work:

[Image: 12911059793_44e8eefdd3_b.jpg]

These are some of our own favourite kitties, and each has a very special story. We thought we'd get out our art supplies and create very special paintings of each.

[Image: 12910964285_3e00b987c8_b.jpg]

And, because we love being part of this amazing KittyCatS community, we thought we'd open an art studio and invite all of you to bring in a kitty or two if you too would like a very special way to remember your kitty.

[Image: 12824560895_73f9d4fff9_b.jpg]

So, do stop by our new Vampire Kitties Studios. Or even let us know right here, in this thread, if you're interested and we can send you more information!

Vampire Kitties Studios
We'd love to see you come and visit our studios. Perhaps you might even want a favourite kitten painted too! While we sit and wait for you to visit, Skippy and I will practise our artistic skills; I'll draw on Skippy's face and he can draw on mine. Now, that does sound fun!
this is fantastic, you boys are very talented. As a RL painter I'm impressed with the use of color to capture the different colors in the furs. Keep up the good work and I'll be stopping by for sure with some of my favorite kitties.

One question, do you offer paintings of just the kitties or the owner with the kitties as well? Either way great job. Smile
I believe Skippy has already contacted you. Thank you Ma'am.

Smile
yes he did lol, it was lovely seeing you boys at your shop and I'm sure the vampire kitties will return soon. Have a great day Smile
Reference URL's