KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: N00b Question :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am recently getting back into Kittycats after doing it on and off since hte beginning! (poor 1000 day old babies left in my inventory! SOB!)

If you find a new trait, like eye, fur.. whatever really... do kittycats peeps automagically know, or are we to run screaming into the discoveries thread going LOOK WHAT I GOT ME!!!??

Ta muchly
x
I'd suggest checking the OP in the discoveries thread, and/or Saga's charts. Then, most people ask in the in-world chat or, occasionally, on the Forums, here.
(02-26-2014 04:05 AM)Willow Zander Wrote: [ -> ]If you find a new trait, like eye, fur.. whatever really... do kittycats peeps automagically know, or are we to run screaming into the discoveries thread going LOOK WHAT I GOT ME!!!??

Scream then faint in group chat is still the only acceptable behavior.

Otherwise the KC peeps have a sixth sense about these things and will post a notice in the KCA group saying "Congratulations to Willow Zander who discovered Helicopter Whiskers ! "

Then everyone rushes over to you with smelling salts and wants to be your friend.
(02-26-2014 05:14 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]Scream then faint in group chat is still the only acceptable behavior.

Otherwise the KC peeps have a sixth sense about these things and will post a notice in the KCA group saying "Congratulations to Willow Zander who discovered Helicopter Whiskers ! "

Then everyone rushes over to you with smelling salts and wants to be your friend.

You just totally cracked me up!
Gosh so hilarious LOL
They also post it on this google docs

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An2zxhMKmhAJdGQ5VkotUkJQZC14Y1JfWGZicTJlenc#gid=0
Ohh I want helicopter whiskers!
(02-26-2014 06:22 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh I want helicopter whiskers!

Me too we totally need this trait !
(02-26-2014 06:22 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh I want helicopter whiskers!

(02-26-2014 06:47 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Me too we totally need this trait !

I can't wait either !
They'll surely be known as " Whirlies " Big Grin

me too. lol
(02-27-2014 02:19 PM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait either !
They'll surely be known as " Whirlies " Big Grin

Together with the Black BooBoo Tail Julia promised us I will just breed till I found these traits I can be pretty stubborn in those things.
Reference URL's