KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Alpha KittyCatS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 30733395.b775e551.500.jpg]
KittyCatS! - Alpha - The Very First Kitty par Kayleigh Mcmillan, on ipernity

??????????????????????????????
? Kitten

? 1177 days ? 0% ? 553530%

? 85% ?? -790646%

Fur: Black
Eyes: Baby Blue
Shade: Heavy
Tail: Long

Version: 0.9

?????????????????????
MOM: starter

DAD: starter
??????????????????????????????

I've got several IM's of people asking me to show them the Alpha KittyCatS!
I don't remember everyone who asked about him so I decided to snap him and show him on the forum.
It took a while because the kitty needed some scripting and he has even stats now Smile
Ya Ha Kayleigh.... I have been looking every day to see when you would post a picture of your very special kitty!! Thank you for sharing. Again congrats on getting it!

Jelly Big Grin

P.S. Love the stats & color..... Too funny!
(02-25-2014 10:52 PM)Jelly Supply Wrote: [ -> ]Ya Ha Kayleigh.... I have been looking every day to see when you would post a picture of your very special kitty!! Thank you for sharing. Again congrats on getting it!

Jelly Big Grin

Thank you Jelly :-)
He cracks me up he looks like a very happy male indeed Shy
The stats are just so funny indeed.
The heavy shade and black fur LOLOL
Hahah he truly is one of a kind!
Apart from such weird statistics, it is strange how your white cat is being described as "black."

Smile
(02-26-2014 02:47 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from such weird statistics, it is strange how your white cat is being described as "black."

Smile

I know right?
I need an answer on that one but somehow this is just the cherry on the cake to complete all oddity xD
Very exciting to see the Alpha Kitty! Thank you for sharing this with us.
The great great great .... great grandaddy!!! He looks like a picasso cat. I love it.
(02-27-2014 01:06 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]The great great great .... great grandaddy!!! He looks like a picasso cat. I love it.

Yes! he totally does the position of the eyes are typically Picasso! :-)
Thank you for mentioning that otherwise I wouldn't have made that connection but it is so true Smile
Reference URL's