KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: More Transferable Items!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been a LOT of talk, both in the group chat and at many auctions I've visited recently, about the desire/need for more transferable items to be available from KittyCatS. Things such as food, milk, vitamin boosters, etc. These could be given as gifts, prizes, etc, and also be used to help get folks who are new to KittyCatS started. I know the food piece has been mentioned in another thread, but other items have not, so I would like to make it one big lump: If things like the vitamin boosters, furniture, etc, could be transfer, it would be GREAT!

Thanks!
Seconded. I don't think they want them transfer though because food/boosters could then be sold by unscrupulous sellers to newbies (and you know that would happen.) The Marketplace thing would help for gifts and prizes. If it was a raffle, when the raffle was over, the prize would just be bought off Marketplace and be gifted to the winner of the raffle. If no Marketplace items, then the idea of gift vendors in the store would certainly help some.
Hi there Smile

there are some things which are transfer, anything in the bed/accessory department, collars and also if we do collection cats we make those transfer so they can be gifted and traded.

I'm pointing out these things in case you didn't know Smile

We are talking about ways to make other things be able to be gifted, and when we have that information we will pass it on!

Thanks so much for the input Smile
(07-10-2011 10:17 PM)KittyCat Princess Wrote: [ -> ]We are talking about ways to make other things be able to be gifted, and when we have that information we will pass it on!

Thanks so much for the input Smile

Thank you, this would be a fantastic development! Looking forward to hearing about it in the future.
I am personally a HUGE Marketplace fan. Not only for personal shopping but also for sending gifts to friends....
And i am really sure that a lot of other ppl would also appreciate that ...

But it is nice that you keep us informed on the progress ... that is a very customer friendly behaviour which more shops SL and RL should take into consideration
Two words.... GIFT CARDS! We need gift cards! I also agree about putting food, milk ect on the Market Place its a great way to gift items.
Totally love the idea of gift cards as well as transferable food and vitamines the last part not only for gift giving but it can be extremely convenient to manage cats with an ALT as I do to be able to keep things conveniently arranged.
Especially as I understand the downsides owning and interacting with cats via other accounts although it would super if this was to be possible within our own alt accounts.
Thank you for considering this:-)
Reference URL's