KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: miracle menagerie bottle not pulling up all my kitties and boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was super excited to learn about this bottle since I have a few cats that I do miss but when i went to look for them they werent there. Based on what i read I understood it to mean any cat from the time we started. Also in the boxes section of it at the bottom it listed over 200 boxes yet only showed about 7 or 8 boxes? I was trying to find on cat in particular and I know it should be in there b/c its mate was in the list. Can someone pls let me know if they are having the same thing or if maybe there is a few first day release glitches going on? thank you.
I know I had Nekos at one point and I was pretty sure I had menagerie them but I don't see them in my list so I think maybe it is only showing so many. I am pretty sure I have sent way more cats than are showing in the 3 years breeding.
Remember, the web pages sometimes (often?) come up in dibs and dabs. So, while it may look like it's there, it may actually still be loading.

I'd suggest, if you're not sure, or it seems incomplete, waiting a couple minutes or so without doing anything on your web browser, to see if more shows up.

Also, remember, you're working from long-ago memory. Charm and I remembered several cats from before Ole Blue Eyes (we even found pictures of them, some with names, but, alas, no ID numbers), but, on reflection, we're not sure (a) that Menagerie was even available way-back-then (b) that she didn't sell them, or © that she didn't simply delete them because menagerie wasn't implemented yet, or she didn't know about it.
(02-24-2014 09:41 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]Based on what i read I understood it to mean any cat from the time we started. Also in the boxes section of it at the bottom it listed over 200 boxes yet only showed about 7 or 8 boxes?

The Miracle bottle can only retrieve cats which were sent to the menagerie before we introduced the regular menagerie retrieval bottle, that means before February 2013.

I also checked your boxes list, it did indeed show over 200 boxes at the bottom, but i could see all 200+ as well in the list. Maybe you used the "name" filter?

Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:I know I had Nekos at one point and I was pretty sure I had menagerie them

I checked this, but couln't find any Neko's in your account. Not in the menagerie, and not in the list with cats which are not in the menagerie. Someone had a similar problem, but found them to be with an alt she had been using.

Tad Carlucci Wrote:that she didn't simply delete them because menagerie wasn't implemented yet, or she didn't know about it.

If a cat is deleted, it should still be visible in the pedigrees, and can be retrieved with a regular support ticket. The menagerie is available since end of april 2011 http://kittycats.biz/blog/2011/04/22/upd...5-is-here/

Regards
KittyCatS
The cat I was looking for was named Gunny, he was a Red and White Tabby with Gen Sunshine eyes and porcelain shade and genesis ears. I've looked in my pedigree and he along with his mate is not listed. I have not been in KC for that long so I'm sure he should have been in the list. His mate China Doll is in there and she is showing an age of 560+/- days.
(02-25-2014 06:48 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]The cat I was looking for was named Gunny

I found Gunny, but he is owned by someone else. The cat is still living in-world, and logged a few hours ago to our database. he is wearing a Kiss - Hawt collar & vest.

Regards
KittyCatS
hmm now I am wondering what I did with my neko.
(02-25-2014 06:48 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]The cat I was looking for was named Gunny

(02-25-2014 07:43 AM)KittyCats Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I found Gunny, but he is owned by someone else. The cat is still living in-world, and logged a few hours ago to our database. he is wearing a Kiss - Hawt collar & vest.

Regards
KittyCatS

Oke, you just scared me what all do you know about out cats? Dodgy
(02-25-2014 07:43 AM)KittyCats Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

I found Gunny, but he is owned by someone else. The cat is still living in-world, and logged a few hours ago to our database. he is wearing a Kiss - Hawt collar & vest.

Regards
KittyCatS

I'm imagining this rocker kitty with platform shoes sporting an electric guitar and a wild makeup. The KiSS drummer was a cat.
i'm also fairly certain i had cats i menaged befor this point, a gen 1 domino named cassie who i got around the same time as my first cat, Charlie, who is 937 days old. i got cassie a couple weeks befor that, and i really cant recall what i did with her.. buti think i menag'd her?
i could just as easily have given her away to someone but it was so long ago i cant be sure. :< which is the really tough bit.
Picture of my first kittycats cuddling: http://i.imgur.com/XciSath.png its tough because i really wish i knew what i did with cassie and the other one, wh's name i cant remember x_x
Reference URL's