KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: One Day Food Sale!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those with a lot of kitties, we buy food more often and lets face it..its expensive...even with the discount Sad I just wanted to suggest having a One Day Food Sale...maybe quarterly. This would be really awesome and all the loyal kittycat owners will love you even more than we already doo <3
If this happened, I would be one happy KC customer!
Discount? and yes please sale me!
YES, this would be so great and exciting!!
Hehe can see it now..."Sim full" ^^
(07-10-2011 06:19 AM)Monica Querrien Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe can see it now..."Sim full" ^^

lol yes definitely! it would be nice if they had it in a few locations, however i am ready to click teleport until my hands are blue and until I get into the sim Big Grin
(07-09-2011 10:45 PM)Chloe Platini Wrote: [ -> ]For those with a lot of kitties, we buy food more often and lets face it..its expensive...even with the discount Sad I just wanted to suggest having a One Day Food Sale...maybe quarterly. This would be really awesome and all the loyal kittycat owners will love you even more than we already doo <3

I'm all for it..as long as we know in advance and it's not sprung on us last minute the day before payday Tongue
Totally Agree!!! That would be sweet!!!
Anybody here that won´t appreciate a Food Sale day?
Well maybe we can even get a Vitamine Sale day as well ?

And I totally agree with one of the before poster .. of course we will crash the sim ... and yes I will hit that TP button until my fingers bleed ...
but avoiding a down sim .... Hey ... when you will finally get our food needs served from the Marketplace ???
And this would even add the possibility to send food gifts to friends and starting new breeders ...
what discount?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's