KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: WHY OH WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I LOVE MY CATS!! but I HATE WAITING 14 DAYS!!
can we at least get a ager if i must i will pay for it! so i don't have to wait sooo long !!
Cuddle your cats to speed things along. It's free.

Or, give them milk for the same effect .. it's not free but you don't have to stand around wearing a Pile-O-Cat.
I think what she meant was the initial wait from birthing the kitten box to the first breeding which is typically 14 days.
The newborn begins gaining love after attaining 7 days of age. Nothing shortens this period.

With cuddling and/or milk, and vitamins, you can shorten the wait time for a cat to reach to 100% love by several days.

It is what it is. As with most things, the idea is to devise ways to work around the issue.

The 7-day cooler before a cat begins gaining love, for example, can often be used. Consider, I have pair of cats which have a 50% chance of producing my first intermediate goal. They produce that goal and I want to begin a breed-back for a 25% of producing my next intermediate goal. But I have that 7-day cooler to contend with. So I let the original pair produce an extra box. If it (50% odds) is also my intermediate goal, I might be able to start a second production line (doubling my production rate) or I might have a something I can use in another project, or I might have something to sell, etc.

So, unless I'm breeding a starter pair, that 7-day cooler is rarely a problem: just design around it.
Thank you both for the posts !

saying that Sneakpastu is correct in explaining what i meant.

i do feed my cats milk but i do not add vitamins any-longer. i do not like the outcome. and i do breed the parents while waiting for maturity. and past hahahahahha . i just HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE waiting the initial 7 days then i have to wait longer for the milk to kick in THANK GOD FOR THE MILK !! i would slit my throat if i had to wait the full 10 days for one cat............. I AM NOT a patient person at all but i will not rush to get a shoddy cat either
with no milk almost 11 days depending on your sleeps syncing, with milk 7 days, with vitamins 2 times ... 5 days but yeah it's pricey, im glad u can't pay for and ager, then itd be unfair and wealthier avies could outbreed everyone whos just trying to make it, keeping it same for everyone makes it fair
5 days costs extra but handy when u have more exspensive cats like for example a fancie, you can get 6 cats a month by paying extra, not too much time but enuf to giv u an extra couple kittens outta yur investment if yur willing to pay and if the results have a value that makes it worth it
I agree with Hathor about creating an ager, but I also look at fourteen days and breaks between having kittens a bit differently. I actually adore this time because I love interacting with my kittens. I cuddle them daily to speed things up and I enjoy it immensely. The space of time between kittens I'm very excited with anticipation. It is like waiting for a holiday for me or a wonderful present to arrive. I just love that feeling and wouldn't want to rush the natural timing of things.

We don't speed up nature in real life so why should we be in such a hurry to do it here? For me at least it would remove a large part that is rather special in my opinion.

Big Grin
Well, you could try giving this thread a bump : http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=2363 but as it's 3 years old now i wouldn't hold out too much hope Big Grin
(02-23-2014 09:50 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Cuddle your cats to speed things along. It's free.

Or, give them milk for the same effect .. it's not free but you don't have to stand around wearing a Pile-O-Cat.

BUT I love my Pile-O-Cat. Big Grin
LMAO...You have nooo idea how many times i have wished for a GrowUp Vitamin when something special is close to aging out.

(02-23-2014 09:41 AM)bigbritchz Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE MY CATS!! but I HATE WAITING 14 DAYS!!
can we at least get a ager if i must i will pay for it! so i don't have to wait sooo long !!
Reference URL's