KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Hoping to trade 2011 RFL Seasons of Hope - WANTED (pink) Summer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you used the new Miracle Menagerie Bottle to bring back beloved 'vintage' cats from the Menagerie? I am regathering my favorite 2011 RFL Seasons of Hope collection ... not for resale, but for my own personal world-of-KittyCatS happiness and contentment!

Sad I'd sold the one and only pink Summer cat I'd had in my collection, so I will not be able to return her to the group.

Smile I have any of the following seasons to trade for a pink Summer RFL Seasons of Hope kitty:
  • a blue Winter cat
  • a green Spring cat
  • a yellow Autumn cat

Please IM me in-world if you would like to trade!

..... ... Please? ... Someone? ...

(02-23-2014 05:29 AM)CatSoleil Bellecoeur Wrote: [ -> ].
Have you used the new Miracle Menagerie Bottle to bring back beloved 'vintage' cats from the Menagerie? I am regathering my favorite 2011 RFL Seasons of Hope collection ... not for resale, but for my own personal world-of-KittyCatS happiness and contentment!

Sad I'd sold the one and only pink Summer cat I'd had in my collection, so I will not be able to return her to the group.

Smile I have any of the following seasons to trade for a pink Summer RFL Seasons of Hope kitty:
  • a blue Winter cat
  • a green Spring cat
  • a yellow Autumn cat

Please IM me in-world if you would like to trade!

I can trade with you, Cat.

Heart
Adrienne
(02-24-2014 08:01 AM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote: [ -> ]I can trade with you, Cat.

Heart
Adrienne

Oh, Adrienne, you are incredibly kind and generous! Thank you so very much!

I know this is a busy week for you, but I'll try to catch up with you at some point and find out which cat you want in the trade.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Heart

Reference URL's