KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty & a Date Panel #28 Friday, Feb 21st 2014 5pm SLT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up for auction along with myself is this Adorable Rare LoVe BeeS! - Rainbow Sherbet Boy from the 2013 Valentine's KittyCatS Love Collection. Buzzing their way around, fluttering about, singing sweetly as they collect pollen to make honey... This collection brings to life the beautiful and fun life of a "Bee". Complete with whimsical antennas and little stinger tails (that only inject LOVE) these adorable, HARMLESS, bees are really the Bee's Knees! The Love Bees are colorfully cute and we hope you enjoy them in your homes and gardens! Also, 2 hours of your time to hang with me, (maybe more, we'll see if you get tired of me too quickly,) to be your BFF to go and explore amazing SL. First stop will be the Chocolate Factory, Yep, Wonka's! Second stop, After hanging with Willy we will stop over and check out the KittyCats ExhibitioN, I'm the Princess of Collectors so we'll have lots of fun blabbing about all the fun collections KittyCats has made over the years. 3rd were gonna come back to my place *wink* its pg Im joking! Ill show you my 3 new projects I have been working on for a long time now and let you pick any non collector cat from the walls of my store for free! By bidding you agree never to release my magical breeding secrets to the world! Happy Breedings and Good Luck Bidding! Thank You Sanura and the KC team!
Heart Amore
Yay! It is such a cute little bee!
(02-21-2014 02:57 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! It is such a cute little bee!

Thanks again Sanura! Lay night was a blast!
Reference URL's