KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty and a Date Auction Kitty #16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mellynllewe...610749003/

Blushing Beauty
Fur: Foxie - Salt & Pepper Mask
Eyes: Blush Quartz (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Blush
Tail: Curious
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Curious)

My Date Ideas:

I'm a good date for quiet people. Some of the quiet things we could do:

1. I'm a great terraformer and landscaper. Do you have land you want to make pretty? My whole, huge folder of landscaping items is at your disposal. I can give you a terraforming lesson (I have access to land you can practice on), or show you how to make a skydome pretty. Or if you just like beautifully landscaped places where you can go for quiet and inspiration, I can take you on a tour of some of my favorite places in SL.

2. Would you like to know a little more about SL photography? I can't teach you the ins and outs of Photoshop - I just mess around there - but I can teach you the ins and outs of inworld tools like windlight settings, Firestorm's photo tools, and some nifty little photography gadgets. I can show you some helpful online tutorials and get you started making beautiful pictures of your own.

3. Would you like help with your look? I've been making shapes for friends, both men and women, for years, whether that is helping them look more like their real world selves or more like their ideal selves. I enjoy trying out skins, shapes, hair, eyes - all the base components that make us look more individual in SL and could take you around to update your own look. We could finish off with a shopping trip to favorite clothing and shoe stores (if you have any money left!).

4. Are you fairly new to SL? I've been in SL since 2007. There are so many little tricks to making a Second Life easier. I can teach you how to organize and clean out your inventory, how to edit eyelashes (always a joy Tongue), how to edit in world things - retexture or retint, resize, reshape to your preferences. Even many mesh things are editable in some way.

5. Last but not least, do you want to know more about KittyCatS!? I'm sure every person in the auction could help with that, but I'm one more. I've been breeding for over two years, and I'd be happy to help you with understanding how breeding works, how to use the online cattery, or how to manage your cattery without a population explosion. Well, I can give advice anyway. Following through is quite another thing.
Such a cute kitteh and what lovely date ideas!
whoo hooo!! today!!!
Reference URL's