KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Garden of Drooping Delights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maxwell and I gathered in our very special and magical place we call the Dell. Many of our favourite kitties grew up here, from the Royal Couple to our Tygers. Normally, we gather to relax and talk with the Ancient Tree, who shares its wisdom because its been alive a very long time, and today was no different. But we were not so relaxed. We were worried because we saw the once thriving kitties in our garden drooping. They were wilting kitties! What were we to do?

[Image: 12598728364_8870ce9900_b.jpg]

Maxwell and I often go to the Ancient Tree when we have concerns, and this time it was no different. We had to ask the tree what to do about our sad kitties, and we shared the story, of two boys scattering seeds and kitties blooming and now, after many weeks, the kitties eyes were sagging and their heads held low. We feared that their end was near!

[Image: 12597778934_ed9d8e903c_b.jpg]

The Ancient Tree took a deep breath and its branches quivered, and it shared with me and my big brother that, "You must go to the community and ask for their help in bringing these pretty kitties into their hearts. They need love and a home."

"And some kibble!" Maxwell and Skippy added in unison. Followed up of course with a "Jinx!"

There was a spring in their step as they knew what to do. So they put out word, in this forum message right here, and sat outside the garden, hidden in a bush, and watched and waited. And hoped.

[Image: 12573392004_bf15ecc345_b.jpg]

At the Vampire Kitties Garden, we have nine wilting Vampire Kitties with a variety of lovely eyes, who need care. Seven of the beautiful and highly traited kitties are priced at only 295 each. And, there is a lovely male and female pair of 9T Vampire Kitties with Lucky Irish Clover eyes, who keep climbing into our wheelbarrow! We think they must really want to be found.

Will you pick a flower from the garden and bring him or her home?

Maxwell and Skippy's Garden
Maxwell and Skippy hide in the bush and peep out, waiting expectantly.
Hello everyone! It's the last days at our Vampire Kitties Garden! Maxwell and I are going to pick up all the remaining kitties at the end of the weekend, so now is your last chance to grab a colourfully eyed vampire kitty or two before they're gone forever!

[Image: 12276004695_2d3db48e63_b.jpg]

There are still a few choice flowery kitties left! So add one to your cattery!

And don't worry, Maxwell and I will still be working at the shop. It's just time for us to play and build something new! So, do stop by and help us prune and rake!

Maxwell and Skippy's Garden

P.S. Most of all, Maxwell and I want to thank everyone for being so supportive and helping to make our Vampire Kitties Garden such a rousing success! Thank you KittyCatS community!
Reference URL's