KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pricing Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Late last night I made a pricing error with one of my boxes and some person who shall remain unnamed but well known spotted and snapped it up.

Just now I asked the person to please return the box and I will happily refund the money but they refused, obviously I can't get my box back but just feel it in this community their behaviour is uncool.

I guess there are many sharks amoungst the kitties!Angry
Dang Dimpz I wish I would have found it Sad I have found plenty in the past marked for L$10, L$200 & L$400 when you totally know that they are post to be marked totally different. I would totally snatch it up before someone else did and RETURN it! Huggies Dimpz
Sorry to hear this happened to you. I am always paranoid that this might happen to me.
Thanking those of you who messaged me in world. I am happy to say this matter has now been resolved.
yay... i am happy too!!! i find our community overall very kind. of course we all have our moments where we do things that aren't how we want to always be, and handling it privately FIRST as it seems you did dimpz is always the way to start! Smile

so happy it has been resolved! Smile

i'll take this opportunity to mention, that most everyone who has ever had an issue that's messaged us, and got the encouragement to "try to go to them privately first" (before gossiping, banning, yelling in group chats, etc) i think EVERY instance, (thinks) has been totally resolved Smile. sometimes that's the HARDEST thing to do... (going to the person first). and it seems to have good results. Smile

take care all!
Reference URL's