KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Advice --> Special Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dang Trying to pick out what kitties i want to try for the March Special Baby. So Hard ! Is there anyone that plans for it ? That can give me some advice?
here is the Link
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=13592
I did the Dutchess with help from a friend last year but i was very very VERY new to KittyCats Back then.
So I would love any advice on it.
I kept My boys and girls apart until i could pair them up one by one. so that they all would breed at the same time cause i didn't want the costume on some kitties but wanted it on other kitties if i was going to get one. Smile
Hi, Tigger Smile For what I know, this is going to be random, just like the royal kitties. I got the Dutchess last year and honestly, I didn't expect I will get it lol.
Hi Veet,

Just keep doing as you do : pair your cats at the last minute and keep opposite genders separated.

I suggest you first breed the ones that you wouldn't mind have the special costume and keep the others with desired
fur for later.

Hikari Smile
What I do is separate all my males and females using the range option and than when the day comes I bring each pair together one pair at a time. Once I have my special kitteh I either put the rest together or sell them to an alt to do the same process with so I can try for a pair. Also I use all my kittehs I never "save" some because I figure if I like the fur and traits anyway I will still like and be able to breed them out behind the costume.
Hi Veet,
I love the cattery even more when specials come up! I pair as I usually do and then send either boys or girls to cattery, the CATerwauling is terrible for a few days but worth it. I can bring back a pairing at a time to watch and wait for baby.
Reference URL's