KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Where does the Main Coon Silver Tort Shell fall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried looking in Saga's Docs and tried asking a few times in group and couldn't find an answer, so I'm trying to find out if there is any information on where the new Main Coon falls in Saga's Dominance of Furs Doc? Unless I'm completely blind (it's possible) I'm not seeing it there so any information would be greatly helpful thanks.
It's too new, and I don't think we quite know yet.
(02-16-2014 10:02 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]Tried looking in Saga's Docs and tried asking a few times in group and couldn't find an answer, so I'm trying to find out if there is any information on where the new Main Coon falls in Saga's Dominance of Furs Doc? Unless I'm completely blind (it's possible) I'm not seeing it there so any information would be greatly helpful thanks.

It is Dominant to Balinese Cream Lynx for sure. Smile

Shamu
(02-18-2014 01:36 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2014 10:02 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]Tried looking in Saga's Docs and tried asking a few times in group and couldn't find an answer, so I'm trying to find out if there is any information on where the new Main Coon falls in Saga's Dominance of Furs Doc? Unless I'm completely blind (it's possible) I'm not seeing it there so any information would be greatly helpful thanks.

It is Dominant to Balinese Cream Lynx for sure. Smile

Shamu

thank you I was looking for friend of mine, and just plain curiosity.
Reference URL's