KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kittens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a male cat, almost ready to breed.

Will I ever get a kitten when he is bred? If so, how?
You need to find a female cat to breed with. If the female isn't yours, the kitten will belong to the female's owner--you should make an agreement with the owner about who gets the kitten.
(02-13-2014 09:22 PM)Barbara Collazo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to find a female cat to breed with. If the female isn't yours, the kitten will belong to the female's owner--you should make an agreement with the owner about who gets the kitten.

Thanks for the info. Kind of thought that was the only way for me to get a kitten.Rolleyes
You could try posting in this forum:

http://kittycats.biz/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20

There may be someone willing, who has a spare female.
Thanks for the link. He isn't quite ready yet; another few days to go. But I will definitely check out the other forum to see if anyone might be feeling charitable. lol Appreciate the feedback Smile
I all if anyone could help me, I'm looking for two kitten's a boy and girl. For a friend as a gift. But I wanted pedigree, Thank you
do you have any kittens in mind? I have a couple i wouldn't mind sending as gifts...
Reference URL's