KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kibble seems to be consumed very quickly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My SL papa has two cats in-world, which were gifts from Christmas. In December he rezzed them along with five kibble packs I had given him, but they got sick due to starving within two weeks. He had set the food in the parcel, and he owns no other cats (this is his Linden home, I do not rez cats there either), but it was all eaten. At the time I thought he was kind of...negligent. But today I rezzed food for these sick kitties and a few hours later it is down to 52%. I can actually watch it with my own eyes being eaten down in a matter of minutes. These are regular foods bought in a store. I set to parcel/anyone and then tried anyone in a range of 5m. Nothing seems to be slowing it down. I have healed the cats now but don't know if they are eating heavily due to being sick? Or if there is a bug. Any help?
Hello Muikitten Smile

I'd file a ticket just so KC can check this with you.
Also sick kitties eat more in first instance to reduce their higher percentage of hunger.
When that percentage is back to normal again they consume as usual eventhough they are still under a blanket.
(02-13-2014 07:36 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Muikitten Smile

I'd file a ticket just so KC can check this with you.
Also sick kitties eat more in first instance to reduce their higher percentage of hunger.
When that percentage is back to normal again they consume as usual eventhough they are still under a blanket.

Ah! Okay that's what happened then. He just hasn't known how to take care of them and finally I decided to surprise him with healthy, happy cats for Valentine's Day. I gave them the healing vitamins and it seems to have slowed. Thanks so much! I will tell him to file if it seems to keep happening but what you said makes perfect sense.
Reference URL's