KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty and a Date Auction Line up!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know many of you have been waiting to find out the line up for this very special auction.

The auction will take place on Friday February 21st, 2014 at 5pm SLT on the ScratchN Post sim.

I will be updating this post as people set up with their kittehs as well as date ideas! Remember all panels start at only 500L!!

If you click the description of the kitteh it will take you to a screen shot of the pedigree.

#1 RawrPurrr Resident

#2 Serena Stroikavskoi - ? Bengal Tawny, Jade, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Fussy Tail, Odyssey Boo Boo Ears, White, Plush Whiskers

Date Ideas: Greetings and Welcome,

What I think is the perfect date, doesn't that make it sound so Ms. America'ish. Oh well, here is my Ms. America answer.

I love just spending time with my date, talking and getting to know the person. Candle dinners, movies, and long walks on a moonlit beach is a favorite pastime. Like talking about all kinds of things and even debating about them. A true romantic at heart. Also world piece. lol

Now if you want to know about the dark side, we have cookies.

#3 Nektuu Wytchwood - ? Yuki Neko - Courage PERMAPET!

Date Ideas: I will take my date exploring to several beautiful sims that I have landmarked over the years. Next we will have great fun skiing in Chamonix City. Then visit a posh and top secret restaurant where we can have a romantic dinner and enjoy the fireworks. And I think we can end the night with ballroom dancing enjoying soft relaxing music.

#4 Ace243 Datura - ? Chateau Black and White 1, Tapestry Organica, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Boo Boo Tail, Soft Fold Ears, Two Tone Black and White, Mysterious Whiskers PETITE SIZE

Date Ideas: I like to be short and sweet ; ) I am up for most things that are of a PG nature,

Would love to have you join me to see what I do involving KittyCatS!
Such as my cattery or let me see yours if you have any questions about KittyCatS and how they breed. As a former auctioneer I would be glad to assist in helping.
KittyCatS taken care of we can explore SL if your curious about some places, or want to go see some adventure. Love to go dancing and know several good places or if you have any ideas as long as they are PG I just may go for it ; )

#5 Equinox Pinion *THIS PANEL WILL BE DONATING TO RFL THROUGH AN INWORLD KIOSK* - ? RFL - TIME FOR A CHANGE - SteamPunk Nicki PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes.

Date Ideas: Winners choice as long as it is PG Smile

#6 Deer Thistle - ? Burmese Flame, Jade, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Tiger Curl Tail, Pointed Soft Fold Ears, Black, Mysterious Whiskers

Date Ideas: Looking for love? Look no further! I'm Deer, the most lovable animal-named person around. There's nothing I enjoy more than long walks in an enchanted forest. Some of my other hobbies include watching the sun rise from a grassy knoll, indulging in fine acorns, twigs, and seasonal berries with a scrumptious ratatouille, and moonlight conversations on Bambi and Bambi II. But I think you'll agree that nothing is quite as romantic as me taking a long walk in an enchanted forest with you.

I know you may have had long walks in an enchanted forest before, but probably not with me. My walks in an enchanted forest are long, I'll tell you that right now. As we saunter down a soil path, maybe there will be a little gaming (That is, if you play video games!) and a lot of banter about the hobby we share - KittyCatS!

For you and for you only, I will abandon my woodland and join you for any misadventure(s) that you'd like to go on. And if misadventures aren't your thing, then consider me a person you can always talk to and chat it up with whenever your heart desires. Hugs and happy belated Valentine's Day! ?

#7 Nino Hearstdale - ? Abyssinian Fawn, Tapestry Harvest, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Plush Tail, Rounded Ears, White, Curious Whiskers MEGAPUSS SIZE

Date Ideas: For our date, the choice will be all yours.

Your can choose any one of the following:

1. Have your favourite kitty immortalised by commissioning me to do a painting of it. You can even choose the artist or painting you would like me to feature. (For examples, refer to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninokhan/)

2. Alternatively, I can do a profile photograph of you, or of you and your kitty.

3. I could do a tarot reading, or numerology report, or 9-star ki astrology report, or holistic counselling or energy healing session for you.

4. We can talk about kitties non-stop for a couple of hours... exchanging views, ideas, advice... whatever takes your fancy.

5. Or we could just hang out and chat for no good reason whatsoever!

Failing any of the above, I'll take you to the candy shop (woah)..... >.>

#8 Phoenix2048 Resident - ? Snowshoe Cream, Fancie Green Diamond, Small Eyes

Date Ideas: Travel back in time with me on a fantastic steam-punk adventure beginning with a trolley ride to the Dead city, home to Chev's Attic open mic club, The Old Orpheum Theater, including an underground aquarium dance floor. While visiting the Haunted Fun-House we will test the human cannonball ride which opens into a steam punk bird glider. Additional activities and areas we will explore are: the underwater diving area, Greedy gaming hall, Hot Air balloons, ending in a magical Zeppelin ride. Come take a walk on the wild side with me Smile

#9 Rocky Balzibo - ? Snowshoe Bluepoint, Ice Crystal Eyes, Boo Boo Tail, Odyssey 2 Ears, Black, Dreamy Whiskers

Date Ideas: First we will attend a live poetry reading before a candle light supper on this little private beach I know. After the meal we will turn on the evening setting and walk the sandy beach overlooking the sunset. After that I will walk you home and possibly come up for a coffee. Ok, not really, but, I am down to do whatever. I hope whoever buys me will have something in mind! Anything kittycats related is always welcome. If you just wanna hang out and enjoy my brilliant mind that is ok too. Prefer text communication over voice.

PS; Im single.

#10 KittyCatS Resident *THIS PANEL WILL BE DONATING TO RFL THROUGH AN INWORLD KIOSK* - The very first cat EVER BORN even before beta. It has next to no functionality but it is SURE to be a very exciting collectible item!

#11 Wendi Lavendel - ? Bengal Charcoal, Odyssey Crystal Rose, Mysterious Eyes, Bent Boo Boo Tail, Odyssey Boo Boo Ears, White, Mysterious Whiskers

Date Ideas: Tiny Conversion!!!
Feel what it's like to be adorable and huggable, just like your KittyCats! Everyone will want to hug you and pick you up! This includes:
* A Wynx baby animal Tiny of your choice (lots of options! Cats, dogs, bunnies, hamsters, owls, frogs, mice, squirrels, chipmunk, raccoon, otter, penguin, cow, and many many moar!!)
* Gift certificates to Misa Delight's store so you can buy yourself a Tiny outfit
* Elif Kling's KittyCats Tiny AO Base with 4 KittyCats cuddle/carry animations for tinies
* Tour of Raglan Shire where you can get free tiny gestures, pose lock, and other awesome stuffs.
* Invitation to come and play with me at my house - lounge in my tiny pool, play on my tiny swing and slide, sit in my tiny house and watch fish, ride tiny bikes, play Tiny Dance Revolution, talk about kittehs, etc.

If you're already tiny, you get the gift certificates to Misa's store and I'll take you shopping in Raglan Shire! Then we can hang out at my house and play, and we can talk about KittyCats breeding or whatever you like!
If you don't want to be tiny, you're insane. But I still love you. Snuggle with me on my porch for a couple of hours while we watch the waves and talk about cats, breeding, waffles, life, whatever. Includes free WendiKitteh hugs and tiny tosses for a year! You can still have the gift certificate to Misa's store (she sells other cool stuff, too!)

#12 Idorue Resident - ? Naughty Kitty - Naughty Blue BIGGER DE BIG SIZE (Under Costume - Genesis Coco 3, Canary Eyes, Mysterious Ears)

Date Ideas: Dancing
Concert
explore a sim art exhibit

#13 Katrin Bracken - ? Russian White, Platinum Mysterious Eyes, Posh Tail, Odyssey 2 Ears, White Whiskers

Date Ideas: For my date we will go to the wonderful Aero Pines Park!
One of my most favorite places to visit in Second Life Smile

Currently the park is in Winter mode so Ice Skating is on the agenda for this date - Located in the center of town we will find exactly what we need for an afternoon of fun!

We will be needing a warm up so we will go horseback riding on the extensive riding trails that span across 4 sims ~ Or we can do some Barrel Racing!

We will soak in a bit of Early American culture as we visit the Native Indian Village.......or MERMAID cove ~

so much to do ....or we can just discuss Kitties ~ the choice is yours...

#14 Nocshadue Balbozar - ? Siamese Flame, Odyssey Bellini, Mysterious Eyes, Blush Shade, Posh Tail, Rounded Ears, Black Fussy Whiskers

Date Ideas: Oki here are some date ideas =op

1) I read Medicine Cards and could do a reading for you.

2) I've been breeding a long time and would be happy to look over pedigrees and make suggestions for pairing etc.

3) I love fashion and shopping and could explore new shops or work on styling with you.

4) If you want to get really wild, we could dress ourselves up in freebies and hit as many cheesy clubs as we can til we drop =op

#15 Callie Cline *THIS PANEL GOES TO THE CHARITY FACT ALLIANCE* - ? LoVe BuGS! - The Lover PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes.

Date Ideas: hi!
i'm proud to be here for the third annual kitty an date auction!

if you do win me, i ask you do DATE me.... the past 2 years i was won and stood up Tongue

your 2 hours can be just about anything you'd like... all PG Smile

here are some ideas:

on the fun side, we could shop, explore, chat, play games, dance, or any pg activity.

on a more personal side, i'd be happy to use some of my RL talents in music to write you a custom song
and i'd be happy to record it but the recording would not be that good LOL.. but that is something i'd be willing to do.

i can also offer any graphic/artistic services so if you wanted a logo or special photo taken of yourself, i'd be happy to do that.

also, if you wanted to do some "business type things" i'd be happy to offer any knowledge i have in the areas of marketing, branding, creative concepts and execution, conflict resolution with customers, or anything i have in that area.

if you are in a business, i can offer business coaching.

on a more personal or self development side, i can offer personal coaching helping you to get clear on what you want in life, what may be stopping you now, and point you to any resources that may help where you are at Smile

basically, my 2 hours is yours to do what you want with Smile the mentioned things are suggestions to get a ball rolling Smile

the charity i will be donating to is FACT ALLIANCE which fights the horrendous crime of human and child trafficking... this was the same charity i donated to last year.

#16 Mellyn Llewellyn - ? Foxie Salt & Pepper Mask, Blush Quartz, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Blush Shade, Curious Tail, Odyssey 1 Ears, Two Tone Black and White, Curious Whiskers

Date Ideas: I'm a good date for quiet people. Some of the quiet things we could do:

1. I'm a great terraformer and landscaper. Do you have land you want to make pretty? My whole, huge folder of landscaping items is at your disposal. I can give you a terraforming lesson (I have access to land you can practice on), or show you how to make a skydome pretty. Or if you just like beautifully landscaped places where you can go for quiet and inspiration, I can take you on a tour of some of my favorite places in SL.

2. Would you like to know a little more about SL photography? I can't teach you the ins and outs of Photoshop - I just mess around there - but I can teach you the ins and outs of inworld tools like windlight settings, Firestorm's photo tools, and some nifty little photography gadgets. I could make you a new profile picture or can show you some helpful online tutorials and get you started making beautiful pictures of your own.

3. Would you like help with your look? I've been making shapes for friends, both men and women, for years, whether that is helping them look more like their real world selves or more like their ideal selves. I enjoy trying out skins, shapes, hair, eyes - all the base components that make us look more individual in SL and could take you around to update your own look. We could finish off with a shopping trip to favorite clothing and shoe stores (if you have any money left!).

4. Are you fairly new to SL? I've been in SL since 2007. There are so many little tricks to making a Second Life easier. I can teach you how to organize and clean out your inventory, how to edit eyelashes (always a joy Tongue), how to edit in world things - retexture or retint, resize, reshape to your preferences. Even many mesh things are editable in some way.

5. Last but not least, do you want to know more about KittyCatS!? I'm sure every person in the auction could help with that, but I'm one more. I've been breeding for over two years, and I'd be happy to help you with understanding how breeding works, how to use the online cattery, or how to manage your cattery without a population explosion. Well, I can give advice anyway. Following through is quite another thing.

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mellynllewe...702041793/

#17 Veronika Darkwatch & Revan Salamander - ? Bengal Black, Odyssey Bellini, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Rounded Ears, Two Tone Black and White, Plush Whiskers

Date Ideas: Although we have attended the previous Kitty and a Date Auctions, this is the first where we will be on a panel ourselves.... We are married RL aswell as SL for any who don't know us

Due to a Laptop house hold at the moment, we will be attending the date as one Avi. We are able to use voice to both interact or typing if you arent able to use voice for whatever reason.

For the date we are able to go shopping... we love shopping.
We could play games such as Greedy Greedy... we are verrrrry competitive however so be warned lol
Equally we could talk KittyCats, we would be happy to discuss ideas about breeding or auctions or alternatively if you need help understanding hiddens then helping with that also.
We could also combine any of the above e.g. Shop for Kitties, Discuss Shopping or play with Kitties, like Mega Racing for example

IF you have any ideas or something you would like to do that is not listed let us know only requirement is has to be PG

#18 Brandon Dawson - ? Foxie Soft Black, Light Wash, Mysterious Eyes, Glitter Shade, Mysterious Odyssey Fold Ears, Chocolate, Curious Whiskers

Date Ideas:
Don't let my elderly avatar age deceive you, I'm quite young at heart Smile I'll travel across the sims and cosmos with you, I'll go clubbing at the hippest hot spots, I'll dine with fine wine at the most exotic locations. I'll role play an old ex-linden for you where ever your heart desires. Let's ride where the wind will take us. I'm a 10 year old prim rose ready to bloom with your help. Wink

#19 Charles Courtois - ? Balinese Cream Lynx, Odyssey Bellini, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Porcelain Shade, Big Boo Boo Tail, Mysterious Ears, White, Swanky Whiskers

Date Ideas: Here a few ideas of things we can do on our date:

1) Horseback riding. We could go to AKK & ride horses (I have my own, but they have 5-use freebies available). I also have a carriage that I could use instead if you'd rather just be driven around hehe.

2)Exploring. We could go exploring the grid (I actually think exploring SL mainland can be fun:there are some pretty cool places, and you never know what will show up next. Of course, there are a lot of cool non-mainland places to go see too!).

3) Kitty consulting. We could just go somewhere (maybe my Japanese-style house, or somewhere else) and talk kitties. Some people actually think I know a thing or two about breeding quality kitties!

#20 Khea Karas - ? Chateau Slate and White, Odyssey Bellini, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Big Boo Boo Tail, Pointed Soft Fold Ears, Two Tone Black and White, Mysterious Whiskers

Date Ideas: Lets go on a date!

Do you want to have some fun and go dancing? Do you want to talk kitty traits? Do you want to race megapuss?

Maybe you want to learn more about building and texturing in SL, using Photoshop, or setting up an SL business?

Khea can offer you a range of date options including how to's in photoshop, making collars, talking mesh, offering a custom design, photography, trait talking, hanging out with the cats, or any other date ideas you may have.

Khea likes:
--------------------
Photoshop
Maya
Graphic Design
Marketing
Building
Clothing Creation
Mesh Creation
Collar/Hat Design
Gaming
Cooking
Drinking (too much when given the chance!)
Playing Violin
Laughing
Movies
Making a fool of herself
Non Smoker
Animal Rights Activist
Cruelty Free Products
Anti Fur

#21 Corvi Ashdene - ? Bengal Snow, Odyssey Rainbow, Mysterious Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Shorty Tail, Odyssey 1 Ears, Blonde Streaked, Plush Whiskers

Date Ideas: Date Ideas: My "date" is kitty related. If you are newer to kittys I will help you figure out pedigrees and help you sort your kitties etc. if you've been in Kittys for awhile, I am going to go to your cattery and raid it. grins innocently

I also make Furniture, Kitty furniture, Pedigrees, and such. If you would prefer a one of a kind item instead, I am more than willing to do that as well.

#22 Tawny Dinzeo - ? Abyssinian Creme, Midnight Sky, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Swanky Tail, Odyssey Boo Boo Ears, Blonde Streaked, Fussy Whiskers

Date Ideas: I love to have fun and I love amusement parks! I will take my date to Prim Hearts Amusement Park. Whatever you like to ride there, bumper cars, ferris wheel, carousel, roller coaster or even race me at the race track!
We will wind down with a quiet balloon ride where we can chat about whatever you like. This will be on my home sim and then hang out by the pond listening to music if you like to dance we can do that too : )

#23 Kitten Longmeadow *THIS PANEL WILL BE DONATING TO RFL THROUGH AN INWORLD KIOSK* - ? Lazy Dayzies - Day Dream PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes.

Date Ideas: Hi there! I had a lot of fun at last year's "Kitty and a Date" auction, so I am super excited to participate again this year!

For our 2 hour "date" here are some fun ideas:

We can spend our date on a personal Q&A about KittyCatS - any topic!

I can help you organize your cattery and discuss some general breeding strategies

We can also do non-KittyCatS things! I love to decorate and am pretty good at it, so if you want your land or house decorated, I am happy to help with that!

Or if you just want to have fun, we can hang out, go shopping, do makeovers, dancing, exploring, or just chat!

Basically our 2 hours together can be whatever you want (as long as it's PG - lol!)

I will be donating once again to Relay For Life. My mother, her brother (my uncle), my paternal grandfather, and paternal great-grandmother have all passed due to complications from cancer, so it's an important cause for me to support. Smile

The cat I am including with my auction is a Lazy Dayzie - Day Dream MegaPuss Perma-Pet. The Lazy Dayzies were part of our Spring 2011 collection, and only came in normal sizes, so this cat is unique due to being a MegaPuss. I've named her Blossom, but if you take her home you can rename her to anything you like. Smile

Thanks for considering my kitty and I for auction. Good luck! Smile

#24 Misa Delight - ? Balinese Cream Lynx, Morning Dew, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Flair Shade, Stubby Tail, Soft Fold Ears, Dark Chocolate, Frazzled Whiskers
Date Ideas: Hellos!
If you wants to hang with me homie you gots to know first of all I am PG. I am also a tiny cat so there might be fleas >.>

Here are some ideas, though I am open to other stuffs too!

1) Custom collar and hat for your kittycat! You can see some of Misa's collars at her kittycats store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Na...17/206/29.

2) Portrait by Misa of you, your cat, or you and your cat!
Here are some examples:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/misadelight/9534908250/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/misadelight/8574017796/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/misadelight/7741233496/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/misadelight/7512479388/

3) Shopping spree in Misa's store! This option is best if you have a tiny avatar. If you are humanoid Misa does also have some home and garden items.
You can see what she has at her main store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Potter/21/90/26
And some of the items are also available on the Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/31108

4) Misa can also promise to NOT pester you if you would just prefer the kitty she has up for auction Big Grin

#25 Magnum Vaher - ? American Shorthair Tawny & White Tabby, Odyssey Terra, Mysterious Eyes, Glitter Shade, Curious Tail, Mysterious Ears, Black, Fussy Whiskers

Date Ideas: OK date now lets be inventive!! your a smart cookie you want a date with me. you want to see my cattery. as for a tour then maybe you we can share ideas, be spontaneous think outside of the box maybe we can try something you always wondered about but didnt know who to take. be considerate dont try to humiliate me by trying to stick stuff up my rump its my limit !! show me a fun time show me you.

#27 LickN Wonder - #75 of 100 ? LepreKitty PERMAPETTED!

Date Ideas:
Hi and Thanks for checking out my Date Ideas:

Along with the Perma-Petted LepreKitty, I am giving the winner 3 Months (as it is the 3rd annual Kitty and a Date AuctioN) free rent in a 200 prim, 2 story shop at The ScratchN Post! I would be willing to decorate the shop in the style of your choice which in turn will give you more prims to display and sell your KittyCatS!

A few date ideas could be:
I love shopping and decorating and if you so choose we could shop til you drop and then we could go to your place and re-decorate!
If you are a party planner, I would be willing to DJ for 2 hours as SquirtN Wonder during your event or we could throw a 2 hour party in your honor at [ N ] Club located on ScratchN Post Too! We have several resident DJ's and Hostess you could choose from!
I could also take you on a personal tour of the KittyCatS! ExhibitioN! when it is re-established on ScratchN Post Quatre! I could answer any questions you may have in regards to the KittyCatS! CollectibleS and give you background details on them.

Whatever it is we decide to do, we'll have tons of FuN!

#28 AmoreJade Cyberstar - ? LoVe BeeS! - Rainbow Sherbet

Date Ideas: Up for auction along with myself is this Adorable Rare LoVe BeeS! - Rainbow Sherbet Boy from the 2013 Valentine's KittyCatS Love Collection. Buzzing their way around, fluttering about, singing sweetly as they collect pollen to make honey... This collection brings to life the beautiful and fun life of a "Bee". Complete with whimsical antennas and little stinger tails (that only inject LOVE) these adorable, HARMLESS, bees are really the Bee's Knees! The Love Bees are colorfully cute and we hope you enjoy them in your homes and gardens! Also, 2 hours of your time to hang with me, maybe more, we'll see if you get tired of me too quickly, to be your BFF to go and explore amazing SL. First stop will be the Chocolate Factory, Yep, Wonka's! Second stop, After hanging with Willy we will stop over and check out the KittyCats ExhibitioN, I'm the Princess of Collectors so we'll have lots of fun blabbing about all the fun collections KittyCats has made over the years. 3rd were gonna come back to my place *wink* its pg Im joking! Ill show you my 3 new projects I have been working on for a long time now and let you pick any non collector cat from the walls of my store for free! By bidding you agree never to release my magical breeding secrets to the world! Happy Breedings and Good Luck Bidding!
<3 Amore

#29 MarissaCloud Resident ? American Shorthair Brown and White Patch, Changing Leaf, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Plush Tail, Odyssey 1 Ears, Black, Mysterious Whiskers, BIGGER DE BIG SIZE

Date Ideas: I will take the winner of my date & a kitty on a lovely guided tour of Venice, Italy. Fancy a romantic gondola ride? As the sun sets we will observe a panoramic view of the beautiful Renaissance architecture, gliding under the famous Rialto bridge on our journey through the Venetian waterways. Next we will hop on a water-bus headed to Gallerie dell'Accademia where we will wine and dine. We will end this memorable evening dancing inside one of the historic baroque ballrooms.

Are you my Casanova?

#30 Aisling MacMoragh - ? Maine Coon Silver Tortoiseshell, Mint Julep, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Twinkle Shade, Shorty Tail, Rounded Ears

Date Ideas: My name is Aisling MacMoragh, pronounced Ash-leen, but everyone just calls me Ash. I am a 5 and ? year old resident who has been involved in KittyCats for almost two full years. I like to think I am fun, outgoing, and loves to laugh. I am a real life mom of two dogs and a lover of good quotes, who can talk your ear off.

Date Ideas: Open to anything PG-17 or under. I am flexible to do the sort of things you would most enjoy. We can spend an weekday evening or a pretty much any time on the weekend hanging out. I would be happy to help you with:

- Breeding Basics, intermediate or advanced
- Culling or organizing your cattery - despite being terrible at this for my own cats I am pretty good at it with other’s
- Finding all the cakes on the KittyCatS Birthday Cat Hunt
- Learning how to take good photos of your cats, landscapes, yourself or others (samples of my work found on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aislingmacmoragh/)
- Making Pedigrees
- Learning the basics of creating custom collars - I can even now show you how to make the edges clear thanks to things that I have learned from other kind members of the KittyCatS community.

If you would like to escape all things KittyCats for the morning/afternoon/night I would be happy to arrange:

- a shopping trip and / or a virtual makeover
- a visit to my ~GOD~ bubble, scenes include:
- a camp fire
- a picnic
- a formal dinner
- an underwater lounge surrounded by sharks
- a cemetery
- a winter cabin with a skating pond and a fire to read by
- a floating ruins, and a fall field with a wagon of hay
- a climbing tree

- a tour of Garden of Dreams

We can go off exploring a variety of other other areas - just tell me the sort of places you enjoy and I will gladly scope them out ahead of time and show you the ropes or if you like we can see them for the first time together.

Need a dance partner for or just someone to go with you to your favorite club or concert? I’m your girl. I am happy with all types of music and could **probably** dress to fit in with almost any club in SL. I also have my own dance system and dance balls and we can go dancing on the moon, if that is your thing.

Are you an aspiring blogger? Would you like some help with your styling / arrangements? crediting? WordPress? I have over 4 years of blogging experience both for SL and RL blogs and I would be happy to help you hone your own skills.

Want to watch a movie in SL? We can go to the video rental store and pick out a movie then TP back to my place where you can have your pick of a huge outdoor screen or a flat screen over the fireplace. Either way I will bring my bouncy couch. Yes, that’s right, I buy couches sheerly for the fact that I have the ability to jump up and down on them.

Not into movies? We can ride Mega Pusses around my sim. Need to borrow one, don’t worry I got one you can borrow. You would be surprised how much fun you can have riding a mega puss over rows of collection kitty boxes.

Just want to hang out and talk? Need someone to vent to about what frustrates you in any life? Want someone to brag to about things you have accomplished? - Heck! I am good with that, too. And if your day has been really bad and you need a pick me up, we can jump up and down on my bed like little kids at a slumber party. You would be amazed how this can elevate your mood. You wouldn’t think it, but try it - it just might surprise you.

Pick me and Mint Condition and we will work out something special that is perfectly suited to your tastes. This is your date. I want you to have as much fun as you can and still keep it PG-17 so the sky’s the limit. Did I mention we can go skydiving in SL?

#31 Easnadh Swansong - ? Love Leopard - Wild Thing - Plum Pie BOXED

Date Ideas: Hello Smile

This is my first time at a Kitty and a Date Auction, and am looking forward to having a wonderful time with my date. Below you will find some ideas we can do together on our date:

* if you wish, I can help or give suggestions on organizing your cattery

* can always explore shops together, and maybe buy a few items, and play dress-up

* I've recently started dabling in making tattoos, I'd be willing to make one for you of your favourite cat(s)

* go dancing

* can even just chat about KittyCatS, or any other subject.

#32 Theodore Nacht & Draco Nacht - ? Burmese Platinum, Tapestry Harvest, Mysterious, Small Eyes, Boo Boo Tail, Rounded Ears, Two Tine Black and White, Plush Whiskers

Date Ideas: Draco is a Gemini with three real life cats who are his babies. Theodore is a Scorpio who shares three dogs and nine cats with housemates. They met in 2005 and have been inseparable ever since. If you dislike the idea of spending your date listening to two guys flirt with each other, probably don't bid on their panel.

Draco & Theo joined KittyCatS! group before the first cats were released, have owned cats from all the collections, and are certifiably crazy cat daddies. As such, they are happy to visit your cattery and offer advice or breeding help. They'll even invite you to tour their chaotic cattery!

If you're looking for new genes to help further your projects, they can help strategize and even search the markets for prospects.

If you're interested in KittyCatS! photography, they could share their tips for taking great snapshots.

Downsizing? Confused about starters? Need to change things up? Draco & Theo can help you decide which kitties to keep and which to retire.

Interested in auctioneering? Draco & Theo can talk shop and share the wisdom collected in their years of success at several markets, including their own sim, Nachts Landing.

Not interested in talking cats the whole time? The Nachts are known for their (inappropriate) sense of humor, off-key singing, general fabulosity, and willingness to make fools of themselves for a laugh. Their areas of interest include zombies, general geekery, indie music, fashion, drag queens, random BBC shows (by which they mean Idris Elba and/or David Tennant), trivia, and each other.

Hours of availability: From approximately 5pm SLT - 8pm SLT weeknights. Wednesdays often have extended availability.

Raffle Kittehs - ? Love Letter - Compassion & ? Love Leopard - Apple both are boxed!!

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from RFL (Old & NEW), Top Hats, glasses, Celebration Kitty Statues, Menagerie Collars, Tee Shirts, Summer Hats and MUCH MORE!!

Come on over and check out the auction before we even begin!!!
Wow, that is an amazing lineup! I've seen the auction site, it's lovely Smile
Oh my the kittehs that are set out are just GAWJUS and the dates all look like so much fun!! I should be adding more over the next couple days so be sure to keep checking out the post!
Cannot wait!!! Big Grin
I can't wait either and I want to remind everyone all panels start at only 500L!!!
Wow, this is the most epic line up yet! Smile And certainly the biggest Kitty & A Date auction we've had in the three years!
thanks to Beloved Ruby we now have a Pintrest Gallery of all the pedigrees set up so far http://www.pinterest.com/belovedruby/kit...a-snowpaw/
Thank you Sanura! My pleasure to help!
WOW! I don't know which is better... the extraordinary cats in the lineup... or the amazing dates and their clever and intriguing date ideas!!! I don't even know how I would choose IF I had the money to bid! Wink

But I will be there for the fun and frivolity. I love and adore this community! Heart

Raffle has started as well it is only 99L to enter and the more you enter the better your chance to win!!

Winner gets both BOXED collectible kittehs ? Love Letter - Compassion & ? Love Leopard - Apple
(02-18-2014 08:15 PM)CatSoleil Bellecoeur Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! I don't know which is better... the extraordinary cats in the lineup... or the amazing dates and their clever and intriguing date ideas!!! I don't even know how I would choose IF I had the money to bid! Wink

But I will be there for the fun and frivolity. I love and adore this community! Heart

OMG I know right some of the dates look like so much fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's