KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Birthday Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey you guys!! I am away for another week in Belize. I am dying to see the Birthday cats. Would some one be kind enough to post a picture of the pair?? Only have my tablet so am limited as to what I can do.

Thank a ton!!!
Jelly Smile
Jeeeeelllyyyyyyyyyyyy they are super duper cute! :3 *probably isn't helping*
Hey Jelly! Smile

I hope you enjoy your vacation :-)
Forgive me the poor snap but you get the idea!
No worries the hunt will last over 2 weeks Equinox confirmed.

[Image: 30291919.bb7d2b29.500.jpg]
KittyCatS! 3rd Birthday Kitties par Kayleigh Mcmillan, on ipernity

Hugs,

See you soon!

P.s I called them Equinox and KittyCats Resident because as usual they made us sweat Wink
(02-08-2014 02:21 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jelly! Smile

I hope you enjoy your vacation :-)
Forgive me the poor snap but you get the idea!
No worries the hunt will last over 2 weeks Equinox confirmed.

[Image: 30291919.bb7d2b29.500.jpg]
KittyCatS! 3rd Birthday Kitties par Kayleigh Mcmillan, on ipernity

Hugs,

See you soon!

Ohhhhh thank you thank you!!!!! So cute!

P.s I called them Equinox and KittyCats Resident because as usual they made us sweat Wink

LMAO. So I have been reading. For some silly reason I can follow the group chat but not participate! Thanks again Kaye for posting the pictures & great to know I will have time to get them when I get back! Hugs!

(02-08-2014 02:18 PM)jc aferdita Wrote: [ -> ]Jeeeeelllyyyyyyyyyyyy they are super duper cute! :3 *probably isn't helping*

Lolo thank you!
The cats look delightful.

Smile
It's the Happy Birthday Kitties! The hats look great, and it looks like they got to the cupcakes. (Skippy points to the sprinkles on their backs.)
I named my two Salem and Kira, they running about the store with Luvr's two and my firestorm kitty; Vesta. Where as Marmers, Ash, Flame and Cocoa run about our home and run outside on sim so we getting a fairly big kitty family tho kinda sad I won't see what kittens I get as me is away the day they give birth. Sad
Is all jealous of Jelly, would rather be in the warm climate then -20C and a 2 feet of snow ;(
(02-09-2014 05:37 PM)Mari Halderman Wrote: [ -> ]Is all jealous of Jelly, would rather be in the warm climate then -20C and a 2 feet of snow ;(

Gives Mari Big HUGS!!
Aww warm hugs, thanks Jelly Belly!! Smile
Reference URL's