KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Gridwide Auction SpreadSheet NEW & IMPROVED!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Due to the link no longer displaying information about a grid-wide calendar, we're unpinning this thread. - KittyCatS Team

Updated 9/1

Total new LINK and Layout!!!
Now Providing SL-URLS to help you teleport to the Auction areas.
Hope you all enjoy the changes and improvements.
Sierra has worked hard at getting it up and running for the community.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for a Kitty Cats Auction but not sure WHERE or WHEN they are happening?

Heart

Click HERE to be taken to the NEW IMPROVED AUCTION/EVENT CALENDAR!

Heart

If you see any needed updates or would like your auction listed contact Sierra Miggins in world by dropping a Notecard. Please check out her pics to see how she needs the information. Angel

Thank you, Breena Smile
Thank you for all the work you put into this for the community!
(02-04-2014 01:45 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all the work you put into this for the community!

Thanks Sanura Smile
Just bumping up~ for the new week!
bumping up~
Bumping up! Smile Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
bumping this up to get it at the top of the list again...so new members will know where the auctions are being held. Hope everyone is doing well.~BreeAnn
Thankyou so much! make things easier for the buyers!! Heart
(02-03-2014 07:22 PM)Brunabug Nightfire Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a Kitty Cats Auction but not sure WHERE or WHEN they are happening? Click on this weblink and be taken to the Google GridWide Auction Spread sheet.

Heart

Click ME : GridWide Auction Spread Sheet

Heart

If you see any needed updates or would like your auction listed contact me in world by dropping a Notecard on me (brunabug nightfire) and I will be sure to add your auction to the spreadsheet. Angel

This is BRILLIANT, good work and thank you.Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's