KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Idea For the Cattery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The KittyCatS HUD has a "Wake All" button on it. Is it possible to get the same button for the online cattery?

Also, I would love to be able to select multiple traits in the same category on the pedigree page. Right now we have drop down menus and can select a single trait in each category. But I would LOVE to be able to select for multiple traits in each category ~ like for example, maybe I want to see the list of bengal snows, bali seals and aby silvers, and just kitties with those furs. Or maybe I want to see all the kitties that have either rounded fold ears or rounded ears, or all the kitties with either gerbera blue, ice crystal, or platinum eyes...if there were check boxes next to each of the traits, we could select multiple traits sort of like lots of databases work. I think it would WAY handy to have this on the pedigree page as well as the list of boxes in the cattery. Would this be possible?

Just some ideas. Thanks! Smile
Of course it's "possible".

At it's heart, the table selection process is nothing more than a Javascript.

Replacing the current Javascript with another which offers better features is (or should be) fairly simple. Whether it's as simple as it should be for the KittyCatS web site is a question (in some places it should be simple, in others it may be quite time-consuming).
Reference URL's