KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Vampire King Explores the Secret Dell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took "The Vampire King" for an exploration around the Secret Dell today. He just loved playing in the flowers and exploring the bluebells.
Long Live the King!
Hiya maxwell and skippy,
I'm looking for #2 landmark in Accessories & Adorable Darling and saw your Vampire Kitty store. Very cool. I like the way you make it atmospheric like a ruin with mist rising from the ground. It really stands out from the other stores and fits the theme.
Thank you Miss Kayla! We knew all of our Vampire Kitties needed a very special place to rest and play, filled with just the right atmosphere, before they found new homes.
Maxwell and I appreciate that you took the time to visit and share your thoughts here. Thanks again!
... and to meet two polite young elves, such a pleasure it was, yes.
Lovely pair of brothers and thank you for making me happy neko by allowing to give you gentle loving neko hugs!
It was very nice to see you on the KittyCatS hunt. Smile
Yes, it was very nice to see you on the KC hunt today, Mrs Seren! Thank you for being so kind and talking with the two of us. That sure was a fun hunt eh?

And hi River!!!! See you in dreams, Sandman River!
(02-08-2014 04:16 PM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]It was very nice to see you on the KittyCatS hunt. Smile

(02-08-2014 04:18 PM)Skippy Beresford Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it was very nice to see you on the KC hunt today, Mrs Seren! Thank you for being so kind and talking with the two of us. That sure was a fun hunt eh?

And hi River!!!! See you in dreams, Sandman River!

Definitely! Nearly found all cakes, next time I see you I make sure other half has plenty of coffee and less of a zombie neko!
They are so sweet and not only did I and my hubby perv their kitties we bought them too .. They are diffently the Vampire Kitty Kings!Big Grin
Reference URL's