KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS! ExhibitioN! needs your assistaNce!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello KittyCatS! FrieNds and Lovers of the KittyCatS! ExhibitioN!

We are now searching for FaNcie KittyCatS! These are the KittyCatS! that are given randomly when you turn in your jewels.

1) Pink Champagne Ocicat
2) Blue Moon Ocicat
3) Lavendar Dream Ocicat
4) Radiant Rose Abyssinian
5) Sea Splendor Abyssinian
6) Peridot Passion Abyssinian
7) Cornflower Fields Bengal
8) Indigo Indulgence Bengal

We are looking to have at least one of each on display in the KittyCatS! ExhibitioN!
If you are interested in donating or selling your FaNcie KittyCatS! to the KittyCatS! ExhibitioN!, please contact LickN Wonder in-world or send him a private message via the KittyCatS! Website.

Thank you so much for checking out this forum post!!

Xo.OX
LickN Wonder
Bump bump bump bump bump
LOL, I have gotten 3 emeralds in one year of breeding KittyCatS. That means I will have enough jewels to get a fancie kitty after nine more years.
I have a peridot and cornflower.
(02-13-2014 02:42 PM)STRlNGS Resident Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I have gotten 3 emeralds in one year of breeding KittyCatS. That means I will have enough jewels to get a fancie kitty after nine more years.

You're lucky. I've bred since the beginning and never gotten a single jewel Tongue
You might end up with 9 Diamonds and 19 Rubys and 29 emeralds on the day you die...

i have only gotten 1 emerald and i been breeding for 2 years or so..

so i will have 30 emralds in 60 years or so... well im pretty sure the cats will be in 3D by then Smile
Reference URL's