KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Selling problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a kitten , bred from two cats I own , which I am trying to list on Market Place.
The permissions are set at No copy NO mod.
Transfer/sell /give away. And it is priced.
But every time I try to upload to MP . I get the error message.

" Cannot upload/ most likely a permissions problem"
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong ?
(01-31-2014 03:32 AM)Zen Gartner Wrote: [ -> ]I have a kitten , bred from two cats I own , which I am trying to list on Market Place.

You can't upload no copy/no mod items directly to the marketplace. You have to get what's called a Magic Box, which stays on your land. You put your items in that then use the menus to connect the contents of the magic box to the marketplace. I can't remember the specific steps, but it will come with directions. Search the marketplace for Magic Box - they're free.
(01-31-2014 06:12 AM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Zen Gartner' pid='42103' dateline='1391160775']

You can't upload no copy/no mod items directly to the marketplace. You have to get what's called a Magic Box, which stays on your land. You put your items in that then use the menus to connect the contents of the magic box to the marketplace. I can't remember the specific steps, but it will come with directions. Search the marketplace for Magic Box - they're free.

Thank you so much for your help Smile I wrote to SL help a week ago re this and I am still waiting their reply
(02-01-2014 05:51 AM)Zen Gartner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2014 06:12 AM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Zen Gartner' pid='42103' dateline='1391160775']

Thank you so much for your help Smile I wrote to SL help a week ago re this and I am still waiting their reply

I cant get the Magic Box to wok either
Quote:I cant get the Magic Box to wok either

Please be specific.
(02-03-2014 12:34 AM)LibGwen Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I cant get the Magic Box to wok either

Please be specific.

LibGwen, if you'll IM me inworld, I'll help you figure it out. I'm usually on after 4 pm SLT for a few hours.
I'm not the one who couldn't get the Magic Box to work. I thought it was MzCrimson Resident. But all these quotes within quotes within quotes get confusing.
(01-31-2014 03:32 AM)Zen Gartner Wrote: [ -> ]I have a kitten , bred from two cats I own , which I am trying to list on Market Place.

Here's a video explaining. It's really old, but I don't think the instructions have changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViIljjAfrXU
Reference URL's