KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a help for my husband who can't post a thread on forum for sell kitten because every times appear the word "undefined" . Why? ty in advance for your reply
I ya I don't know how to fix but this is what causes it with me:
I typed out ABC-123 and highlighted it and then I clicked the Bold "B" to make the font Bold and this is what I get ----> [undefined=undefined]ABC -123[/undefined]
I would also love to know how to fix this. I have always tried to change My Font in My post to different colors sizes and ect but never can i always get the same.
So i have been left to plain 'ol font text post Sad
Hey guys. This seems to be browser related. On Chrome I have no problems posting in bold text, etc. However in Firefox I do get the "undefined" issue. So maybe try using a different browser?

Incidentally this site uses bbcode which is like this

Code:
[b]text that you want bolded[/b]
[i]text you want italicized[/i]
[u]text you want underlined[/u]
Fixing the error on web site would be better.
Yeah, I was wondering about this too. Chrome has been glitchy for me lately so I've switched back to Firefox. The site used to work fine with Firefox, I believe, so maybe it can be fixed?
help I lost my cat! not present in intelyare I do not know what to do. help. rocks, I do not really understand the gray cat, I'm a newbie
(02-01-2014 02:02 PM)10000987654 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]help I lost my cat! not present in intelyare I do not know what to do.

help. rocks, I do not really understand the gray cat, I'm a newbie

Depends on where it is.

Gonna assume you dont have the KittyCats HUD,

if you did you would know whether its hiding under the sofa,

or its stuck in a wall, or under the floorboards somewhere.

Once you have searched the entire sim and ruled out the hiding factor,

then you know its been spirited away by SL poltergeists!

Spiritual medium Kitten Longmeadow is then required to retrieve it.

You will need to click 'pedigree' up above and get the kittehs ID number first.

Once you have the ID number, click support at the top of this site.

Follow the instructions for filing a support ticket.

In a day or two your kitteh will be back at your place,

ready to hide on you again!

Best of luck in your endeavors!
Reference URL's