KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Need help selling your awesome cat NOW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
??.?.?????????????????????????????????????????????
CHEEKY KITTEN LIVE VOICE AUCTION
?TUESDAY, 27 JUNE, 6PM SLT?
with THEODORE & DRACO NACHT

? EPIC KITTENS ? AWESOME DEALS ? SILLY FRIENDS ?

A few panels are still available!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pisanio/95/80/40

GIRD YOUR LOINS (& your ears) for MAYHEM! Also, kittens.
?????????????????????????????????????????????.?.??

If you've never attended an auction before, now is the time to start. If you'd like to discuss auction tips and guidelines for buyers and sellers, feel free to contact me either in world or through the forum. I am passionate about KittyCatS, and I believe that auctions are a crucial part of the continued vitality of the marketplace. If you're looking to vitalize your cattery with new bloodlines or to sell that epic cat you've had sitting in a box in inventory or unmoved on a shelf in your shop, we'll see you Tuesday evening!
Once again it is TUESDAY! It's my auction day, and you're all invited to come hang out with me and Draco tonight @ 6 PM SLT at Cheeky Kitten! If you have an awesome cat you want to sell TODAY, sign up now before my panels are sold out.

If you've never been to one of our auctions, it's crazy, fun, and crazy fun. We both get on voice and talk--a lot like our infamous Q&A talks--and we throw in a lot of breeding advice along with reading off the traits. If you're tired of the same old auction experience or just have nothing else to do, we'd love to see you there!
Reference URL's