KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: "WARNING Level"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this is something I've wondered about for a long time and have now decided I need to investigate. In this forum, next to names, there is a list of various statistics - one of which is "Warning Level." Not all names/lists have it; in fact, I think I've only seen it beside my name. EEEK! (Fortunately, it has remained at 0%!)

Huh What the heck IS "Warning Level"? And how do I get rid of it? My inquiring mind wants to know! Wink

Warning Level: 0%
Given 35 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

We can only see our own warning levels, it's nothing to fret about. Smile

Generally on forums, the "Warning Level" is in case you post something offensive/insulting/etc many times and an admin/moderator can continue to "warn" you via that option; it allows them to keep track of your forum violations. As a forum moderator, I've seen people get forum perma-banned if their warning level gets to 100%.

Certain forum software adds this by default which is what I'm guessing KittyCatS has as I don't see any mods or admins ever using the feature (or needing to).
(01-12-2014 10:05 AM)Deer Thistle Wrote: [ -> ]We can only see our own warning levels, it's nothing to fret about. ...

Whew! Smile Thanks for the explanation. Always seeing that "warning" up there was starting to really bug me; now I know I can just ignore it!

LOL, i don't think we've ever warned anyone, but CatSoleil, would you like to be our first, just for fun Tongue

xoxo, jk Smile
(01-12-2014 06:00 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, i don't think we've ever warned anyone, but CatSoleil, would you like to be our first, just for fun Tongue

Just to see how (if!) the system works, eh?

(Ya never know when you MIGHT need to warn someone, y'know!)
Wink

Reference URL's