KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Our first Photo Contest!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can enter our first photo context tomorrow from 9AM SLT till 12 AM SLT at our mainshop Smile

Voting will start tomorrow at 12 AM SLT and will end on Sunday 3 PM SLT.

There will be boards places outside our mainshop tomorrow morning, just grap one and put your favorite KittyCatS picture in it.

Rules are:

- Only one picture per person

- PG related

- Group Only

We cannot wait to see all the pictures Smile

Prizes will be 5K L$ for the first, 4K L$ for the second, 3K L$ for the third, 2K L$ for the forth and 1K L$ for the 5th place.

Your KittyCatS Team
Will there be more photo contests in the near future? I would love to enter but unsure if I can make it in the tight time-frame.
And is it pure secondlife pictures? Or can they be a little photoshopped to add on shadows and such?

thank you so much for a great contest <3
(06-24-2011 03:42 AM)jc aferdita Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be more photo contests in the near future? I would love to enter but unsure if I can make it in the tight time-frame.
And is it pure secondlife pictures? Or can they be a little photoshopped to add on shadows and such?

thank you so much for a great contest <3

hi JC, yes there will be many more Smile this is our first and we'll have others... so don't worry! Smile we have some fun other things planned too Smile

i think "your favorite photo" can be any you want Smile so the sky's the limit Smile

as many ppl have different ways to take photos, using SL effecst inworld, or doing them in an outside program, this first one can be ANY Smile so however you want....

using photoshop doesn't always necessarily give an advantage... so i'd say just do your best and submit your favorite, however you do it Smile
Oooh, YAY! Thank you Callie <3 Big Grin
Is the contest over yet, or is it, next sunday? o.O
It is over, Melmia.
when do we find out the winners?
Reference URL's