KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How do you unpartner cats in cattery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean undo the auto-repartner option without buying a break up bottle? I can't figure it out and now I'm wondering if there is any other way to do it? I auto-repartnered 4 of my event kitties so i wouldnt have to repartner them after their breeding time ran out while they were aging but now i cant undo it any help is appreciated!
It is not possible to undo an auto-re-partner without buying the Break Up Drink potion.
Well crap i wish i would have known that pretty much all of my cats are auto repartered ugghh
If you have the possibility, bring one of the cats in Gird and let one stay in cattery around 11 days later partnership should break. Both cats In cattery only break up bottle will help.
That only works for the one time partnering. If you use the auto re-partner you have to buy the Break Up Drink potion to undo it.
Suzanna is right : separating the cats before they hit 100% love will break the partnershipwhen it comes to an end,
whether the cats are on automatic repartner or not.

Hikari Smile
Thanks guys!

Auto-partner is one of those buttons I can do without.

Maybe if you're dealing with one of those factory sized catteries,

with fifty pairs constantly churning out clones.

But for the average kitteh enthusiast,

its more of a drag when you change your mind.

I'd rather be able to just break out the garden hose

and separate those amorous felines quick and easy,

than have to drive across town to the main store

in the middle of the night,

to buy some bottle of 'GET LOST' chemicals for 200 bucks!
(01-09-2014 08:53 AM)sneakpastu Resident Wrote: [ -> ]That only works for the one time partnering. If you use the auto re-partner you have to buy the Break Up Drink potion to undo it.

I'm sorry i'm confused. I had my cats on auto & didn't even know. So i broke up a few of the couples and sent them to cattery and the others are in world. So will that bond break when the days are up ? or do i have to buy the potion even tho they are not in range of each other ?

Thx
(01-11-2014 10:18 AM)BrittanyBella Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2014 08:53 AM)sneakpastu Resident Wrote: [ -> ]That only works for the one time partnering. If you use the auto re-partner you have to buy the Break Up Drink potion to undo it.

I'm sorry i'm confused. I had my cats on auto & didn't even know. So i broke up a few of the couples and sent them to cattery and the others are in world. So will that bond break when the days are up ? or do i have to buy the potion even tho they are not in range of each other ?

Thx

Separating partners before they reach 100% love (otherwise they might mate without you wanting to) will break the partnership when it comes to an end, whether the cats are on automatic repartner or not.

Hikari Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's