KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: List of Limited Editions producing a special offspring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been meaning to make up a list for ages so that clients at my store can know exactly which LEs will make a special baby and exactly what they will make, so i finally got up the courage to wade through it all, and thought i'd share it.
This is also to prevent newcomers from making the mistake of buying a pair of these special offsprings thinking that they'll make a special and being disappointed when they find out that they won't (it can all get rather confusing)
It may also be useful to old-timers who've lost track (like me).

December 2011:
King and Queen of WinterLand = Princess or Prince
Pair of RainDears = The Royal RainDear - Lady or Lord Of WinterLand

April 2012 :
Pair of Fun Flowers = bUn fLoWr (toy)

October 2012 :
Pair of Til Death Do Us Part = MummyStein
Pair of Day Of The Dead = Abby Normal
Pair of Mummy Mia = FrankenPire
Pair of FrankenKitty = Vamp Of The Dead

March 2013 :
Pair of Wild FlowerS = Wild FlowerS! - Wild Child
Pair of Scambled EggS = Scrambled EggS! - Deviled

October 2013 :
Pair of HeLL-O-Kitteh = SuperCatS-The Boss or Captain Invincible
Pair of Silly SpOOkS = HeLL-O-Kitteh! - Heartless
Pair of SuperCatS = Silly SpOOkS! - Skelebow

December 2013 :
Pair of Purr BallS = Purr BallS! - Silent Night
Pair of Naughty KittieS = Naughty Kitty! - Naughty Blue

February 2014 :
Pair of RomantiCatS! = RomantiCatS! - Precious Peasant or RomantiCatS! - Knight Hood

April 2014 :
Pair of FlowerS & ShowerS = FlowerS & ShowerS - Rainbow
Pair of Bunny Baby = Bunny Baby Black

October 2014 :
Pair of ScareCrowS! = Pumpkin Patch
Pair of MonSter MaSh = Terrible Taunter

N.B. A special kitty will be made only once; on the first pairing with another of the same collection, but this doesn't have to be either's first breed.

Please let me know if i've left anything out.

To be continued ...
St. Pat's time-frame 2011, Lepricats were not only special offspring but limited in number
(01-06-2014 09:29 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]St. Pat's time-frame 2011, Lepricats were not only special offspring but limited in number

Yes, i did think of including them but as there were only 100 Leprekittens, so no longer possible to produce, and that they were a random possibility i think that they are in a category of their own, and don't really have their place in this list which is just for practical purposes.
Updated for RomantiCatS!
Updated for Easter Collection.
Cool you have made a list of these Anna!
I think this is very valuable info for newer people who buy LE's just so they know what to expect from their new kitties.
wow!!! i didn't know we had so many unique offspring Tongue

thanks for noting this!
Hi, I am a newbie here and hope to get some advise! I have 2 questions and hope that someone would know the answers:

#1 - If I breed a "Wild FlowerS! - Wild Child" with a "Wild FlowerS!". Will they produce a special offspring too?
#2 - If i want a special offspring, do i need to breed 2 "Wild FlowerS!" of the exact same type? or Can it be, for example, a Vivid Violet + a Citrus Blossom = a Wild Child?

Thanks a lot.

I found the answer for my question #2. Still looking for the answer for #1.
Nope, you only get the special kitten with "starters" (the original collection bred together for the 1st time).

Hikari Smile
Any one know anything about a 'pumpkin patch' kitty offspring of two scarecrows?

RenaHuh

PS really new at this stuff.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's