KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Transfering Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm retiring my alt, who has a cat; how can I transfer her to my main?

When she is in my inventory, it says "no transfer", but in the edit window, it says "transferable"
If it's the Firestorm kitty or the Advent kitty, you can't transfer the kitty.
It's neither of those. Bought her in a box from the main store.
(01-05-2014 10:06 AM)Rongway Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's neither of those. Bought her in a box from the main store.

Other than the special limited edition collection cats, starter kitties from the store are no-transfer unless they are perma-pets.
Well that sucks. Was hoping to not have it die.

Guess that's the way it goes.
(01-05-2014 11:37 AM)Rongway Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Well that sucks. Was hoping to not have it die.

Guess that's the way it goes.

they do not die, they just get sick

Sounds like your fond of the thing.

Sorta.

So spend the big bucks and perma-pet it.

It wont cost you food money anymore.

Beats flushing it down the proverbial toilet with your dead alt.

Just can pretend you just saved it from the animal shelter!

Unless you just want to replace it with some shiny new,

porcelain, black russian, teacup, with fire eyes.

In which case, dont tell the old kitteh,

and yank the chain when its not looking.

Let it think the alt did it and it wont haunt you from the afterlife Wink
If it is an unretired Genesis cat, or perhaps even if it isn't, you may be able to find a replacement that looks identical. You can change the name to match and you may soon be able to mentally smooth over the "hiccup" of a change in cats.

If this approach suits you I'm sure that you could place a notice in the Cats Wanted section of this forum.
If I click "share" in edit, will her being petted by someone in the group raise her happiness? And can that someone also buy her food that she will eat?
(01-06-2014 12:16 AM)Rongway Resident Wrote: [ -> ]If I click "share" in edit, will her being petted by someone in the group raise her happiness? And can that someone also buy her food that she will eat?

The petting for happiness I'm not sure about I do know there are pet options via right click in the pie menu for not owners of the cat.
Other people can feed your kitty.
As long as the food is configured so any cat can eat from it or the cats in the same group can.
If you use a foodserver you can also configure the food and milk mat so all food served will have the same configuration.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's