KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Luvr and Seren's Cat Family; Marmers & Ash - Updated with new cats 9th Jan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Luvr and myself have two cats; his is called Ash and mine is called Marmers; these pictures I took myself and edited on paint.net; I am not an experienced photo taker however I think I took good pictures of our cats here. Thank you Kayleigh for inspiriing me to do these pictures; this is our cat family and we got these two in Nov 2013.

Ash ?;
Fur: Genesis - Smokey II
Eyes: Pink Ice (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Chop Chop
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: Normal
[Image: Ash_zps23e1c7cb.png]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marmers ?;
Fur: American Shorthair - Red Tabby
Eyes: Azure (Mysterious|Small)
Tail: Plush
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
[Image: Marmers_zps0719eac7.png]
Awww, super cute both of them. I'm delighted to see someone cherishing that red tabby fur. Don't see a lot of it about anymore!
(12-31-2013 06:27 AM)MiuKitten Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, super cute both of them. I'm delighted to see someone cherishing that red tabby fur. Don't see a lot of it about anymore!

I have 2 red tabby kittens in my inventory; I'm trying to sell as I chose Marmers because in real I adore the red tabby as is my fave kind of cat.

Update 9am SLT; since sold those 2 red tabby kittens.
Awe what cuties!
(01-01-2014 01:07 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Awe what cuties!

They my babies; everyone else has babies... I have CATS lmao!
hahaha I feel the same way!! If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my dogs or cats LOL
(01-04-2014 02:37 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha I feel the same way!! If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my dogs or cats LOL

Exactly, feel same in real... rather have a cat than be a full time mom.
Oh they are so cute Smile
(01-04-2014 03:33 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh they are so cute Smile

Thank you, I will taking pictures of Cocoa and Red once they are 7 days as they are our newest babies to the family.
Update as of 9th Jan; our two newest little ones. Luvr and myself present Flame (who belongs to me) and Cocoa (who belongs to Luvr); they will be 7 days old on 9th (I am from UK so they be in 7 days in few hours) Jan. Again I thank Kayleigh for inspiration on the pictures as she inspired me to do pictures of our cats; so here they are and I edited the title of this thread; lol.

Cocoa's Details & Pic ?
Fur: Snowshoe - Chocolate
Eyes: Apple (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Curious)
[Image: Cocoa_zps462ad6d0.png]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flame's Details & Pic ?
Fur: American Shorthair - Red Tabby
Eyes: Key Lime (Mysterious|Small)
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
[Image: Flame_zpsaa46b03b.png]
Reference URL's