KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Request for Manx-like no-tail trait . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm considering trying to breed a cat like one of the prettiest RL cats I've had. The closest KC fur will be Genesis Flame I or III; the eyes - mysterious Crystal Spring; the ears - Ody BooBoo; the whiskers - white plush; and the tail.... well, 'stubby' would be the closest. Actually, this cat (Matisse) was of Manx descent, and had NO tail. So the stubby tail is still too much of a tail! How about a new tail trait that is NO tail? Please? I would love to have Matisse represented in my SL cattery!

Heart
I've never seen a cat with NO tail to speak of but I bet it would be cute. Smile
I love Manx cats!!! yes yes yes pleeeeeeze.

(12-30-2013 07:54 AM)CatSoleil Bellecoeur Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering trying to breed a cat like one of the prettiest RL cats I've had. The closest KC fur will be Genesis Flame I or III; the eyes - mysterious Crystal Spring; the ears - Ody BooBoo; the whiskers - white plush; and the tail.... well, 'stubby' would be the closest. Actually, this cat (Matisse) was of Manx descent, and had NO tail. So the stubby tail is still too much of a tail! How about a new tail trait that is NO tail? Please? I would love to have Matisse represented in my SL cattery!

Heart
Reference URL's