KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Thank You KittyCats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to thank the staff at KittyCatS for the most amazing Christmas gift: a delightful little Snowflake kitten. This little baby really does look a treat. Thank you to all at KittyCats for such a thoughtful Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to you all!

[Image: 11537047663_2904174a14.jpg]
Yes, thank you KittyCatS!

Maxwell and I were so excited when we opened the ornament and two little snowflake boys popped out and leapt into our arms.

Merry Christmas to you all!
Thank you KittyCatS such a beauty !!!! Love Mine !!! Hope you all have a great Christmas & Happy New Years!
Thank you KittyCatS! for the adorable Snowflake kitten.
It is a beautiful kitten--and also thanks to all the staff for the great support over the holiday!
I love this advent kitteh I think it is my favorite ever! So adorable! Thank you KittyCatS so much!
I hadn't even opened it yet and I didn't know it was a cat til I saw this post! Thank you KC team! He's so pretty!!
Thank you for the best support from your team and the adorable snowflake kitten. I love it.
Reference URL's