KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Fishing Tournament, Sunday, 29th December 2013 at 2PM SLT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will have our last KittyCatS Fishing Tournament for this year on Sunday, 29th December 2013 at 2PM SLT!!

Don't miss it Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
I added it to my calender so hopefully I won't miss it this time.
(12-24-2013 04:05 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I added it to my calender so hopefully I won't miss it this time.
LOL I did the same for the same reason Big Grin Then I can at least schedule work around it!
(12-25-2013 07:47 PM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2013 04:05 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I added it to my calender so hopefully I won't miss it this time.
LOL I did the same for the same reason Big Grin Then I can at least schedule work around it!

Oki so lets work at trying to remind each other as well than as a back up LOL
The JC completely missed it T-T sad cookie!
Thank you to KittyCatS for organising the fishing competition and supplying prizes.
yes! thank you!! always lot of fun and great special fishes!!!
[Image: 11633426475_a060f32899_b.jpg]

Thank you KittyCatS for an exciting event! My big brother and I loved to fish with everyone. We're so happy to be part of this thriving and kind community.
i am so bummed i missed it!!! i am out of town and was not able to come but i was with you all in spirit!!! I love this fishy community!! Tongue
I slept through my alarm and missed it! Maybe next month!
Reference URL's