KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: WHATS YER FAVE FUR / EYE COMBO RIGHT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Right now I'm greatly enjoying my Burmese Platinum with Bronze project.

[Image: 4c359e2dceb7ab5a961279fda0637356.png]
My favorite is Siamese - Chocolate Tortie with Pumpkin eyes.

[Image: 282f4e366c2ca0452b6c90d52cc09862.png]
Wow! Jag and Alassariah, both of those are gorgeous kitties. What intrigues me is they are eye and fur combos I would never have put together and they look aweseome!
I'm all enamored with the Aby Blue fur atm... Aby's have been a fave from way back.

I know it's such a common eye, but I think the Dry Olive really lends a pretty expression on the Blues

[Image: Z926ig7.png]

... and eventually I want to try to pull the Lemon eye onto this fur too. I hope to start that project within the next month.

[Image: WzY9o7b.png]
balenese seal lynx with platinum Smile
So this pair is one of my favorites right now:
It's the warm and dark of it, perfect for fall and Halloween.
Shale is a BiggerDe Tonk Champagne with onyx eyes and Marylyn is a bengal black with bronze eyes. He's got the latte odyfrazzies (so warm) and she's got the black doubleplush (so black. I love the black on black).

[Image: 2ag23pk.jpg]

I should mention that Shale was bred by HappyDaize Resident at the Saga site as part of one of her testings, and she let me have him. He is sooo Cute! And yes, he does have genesis ears. Thank you Hap!

They both escaped to the wooded part of the property and ended up butting heads on a neighbor's boundary. They were very intent on exploring. I admit I had to force them into pose to get them to stay still for the picture.
Princess Poison, Happy and Ivy, those combinations sound really pretty. That picture of your cats, Ivy, is absolutely gorgeous!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's