KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Winter Decoration Contest Winners!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the winners from this years Winter Decoration Contest!!!
..........................................................Public Vote Panel Vote Total
1st Place Giuliana Verrazzano..................19......... 20........ 39
2nd Place Beloved Ruby..........................17......... 16....... 33
3rd Place Skyler Lebed ...........................15......... 17........ 32
4th Place Colecoleheart Resident..............16......... 14........ 30
together with:
Maxwell Grantly Skippy Beresford.............12......... 18......... 30

Congrats!!! Again it was damm hard to vote Smile The setups are so amazing!! Thanks to all for precipitating and the great places you made!!

Your KittyCatS Team
Yay ! Congratulations everyone and special huggies to GiuGiu !
Well done to Giuliana Verrazzano.

It was great fun taking part and we loved looking at every cabin!

Thank you.
Congratulations to everyone! It was wonderful to see all the festive and thoughtful cabins on the Winterland sim. Maxwell and I enjoyed exploring everywhere, and you could see that all of the Kitty Cats were having a blast! Happy Holidays to all!
Wow!!!

Thank you so very much!! Many congrats to all the participants, I enjoyed doing mine as much as I enjoyed having a peek at each and everyone of yours! Many congratulations to Beloved, Skyler, and to the sweet Abbey who was joined by Maxwell and Skippy.

My most humble thank you to each one of you that voted for my decor set ?

May you all have a blessed season.

Much love, Giu.
omg!

Thank you very much to all the participants and KittyCats! for a wonderful experience! Many congrats to all the winners and the participants on this beautiful event, and thank you to all who stopped by to view the displays and vote for their favorites. I really enjoyed everyone's displays!! They were all awesome and made this event all the more magical! Thank you to all of you who voted for my display and everyone elses, I believe that it was really a tough call since all were absolutely outstanding.

Congratulations to Giuliana, Skyler, Abbey, Maxwell and Skippy!!

My most humble thank you to the KittyCats! team, for this amazing opportunity and this beautiful event. By far, the best team all around! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Luv always,
Beloved Ruby
Congrats to all winners!!!! Smile
Congrats Giu and to all the other winners Smile

I'd have liked to have gone and seen all the entries and voted, but no LM to the sim anywhere to be found either here or in notices whenever i thought of going. Big Grin
how was the public vote taken? I'm curious.
Kouralee this is an answer that gave Callie in the Valentine Custom Collars Winners post Smile

Callie Cline Wrote:
hey tawny,

i can explain that for you.

for the community vote, the person with the most votes gets the highest points in the community ranking. so for example, if you got the most votes in the community and there were 20 entries, you would get "20" points. (the highest possible) the person who got the second most votes would get "19" points, the third most votes "18" points, and so on.

so, if the judges gave one the most votes it would be "20" for that one, the one with the second most votes from the judging panel would receive "18" and so on.

then those scores are combined to determine the winner.

i hope that helps!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's