KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How To Breed An Omelette Help / Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

Im new to this and the Omelette cats are really nice i would love to be able to breed one as buying one seems a bit expensive at the moment. What combination gives best results to get an Omelette ? Or if i did manage to get 2 Omelettes would breeding them together produce another Omelette ? Im unsure how this works for breeding for now so any helpful advice or information would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks.
Hi Uber and welcome Smile

The Omelette was the rarest of the spring "Scambled Eggs" Limited Edition collection of this year. It is in fact a costume on a regular genesis starter kitty so it cannot be reproduced from breeding.
I have one at my store and there will be a few others around on the markets but they will have a higher price tag than the others in the collection.
Thank you for that information Anna

Now to go spend a small fortune i guess Smile
Well have a good search around the markets, sometimes people will sell off rare LEs cheaper than others if they're urgently in need of cash.
I set my rare normal sizes at 15K, i've seen same for 30K or more as i've seen 10K or even lower sometimes.
Or post in the "wanted" section here stating the max price that you want to pay.
This is not about the Omelettes but you said that some Kittys are rare. How do you know which ones are the rarer then other ones?
Reference URL's