KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Rainbow Tigers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

Please could someone explain to me how you get the rainbow tigers ? I know it has something to do with the Menagerie and kitty points but how many kitty points do you need and then when you have enough where do you go to get the rainbow tigers from ?

Greatly appreciated.
You get them from the mainstore with k$. You get k$ by sending cats to the menagerie. It's 50k$ per cat that you send and its about 15,000k$ for a mega tiger(think it's about 15k,the normal sized ones are 10k, and the other special sizes are 12k-15k) However,there are some in the secondary markets sold for thousands of Lindens. So there's a couple ways to get them.
You get them from the mainstore with k$. You get k$ by sending cats to the menagerie. It's 50k$ per cat that you send and its about 15,000k$ for a mega tiger(think it's about 15k,the normal sized ones are 10k, and the other special sizes are 12k-15k) However,there are some in the secondary markets sold for thousands of Lindens. So there's a couple ways to get them.
Could you tell me SLurl to the mainstore please as the store i go to does not sell them

Much appreciated.
(12-07-2013 08:05 AM)UberSkills Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Could you tell me SLurl to the mainstore please as the store i go to does not sell them

Much appreciated.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki.../129/80/26

That's right in front of the Menagerie Tiger display
Reference URL's