KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCat Support Ticket FireStorm Kitty ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sorry to asking this here, but i filed a ticket and can't see any answer.

From one day to an other my Firekitty turned red hovertext -
but there was no copy or original in my lost and found or something else.

I didn't delete the non-working FireKitty so far and did put the "DEAD" "original" now in my inventory (as a proof, that i did own it).
Please INFORM ME how to do things correctly, please.

When will my ticket ( IWNT-882736 ) be answered?

Inbetween my actual time of waiting i bought this cat:

http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/pedigreevi...id=b111869
http://kittycats.biz/p.php?2734d71b-b111869-85023

(and i think about changing it into a perma cat,
but this doesn't make ANY SENSE if the support ticket service doesn't react here)

...i would like to see the promised replacement
( i did read this all around this forum and the internet about KittyCats )
for my old FireKitty soon.

I really really wonder about this, sorry.
Tickets do get answered but sometimes it may take 24 hours or longer depending upon the volume of tickets received. I have never know them not to answer a ticket.
Hi Xenia Smile

At the moment there are a load more tickets than usual for lost kitties and other issues, (mostly due to LL) so that they are taking longer to get answered than usual. Mine took 6 hours the other day but usually it's within a few hours or minutes even.
Kitten Longmeadow takes care of most of the tickets and i believe she is on Pacific time, therefore SL time.

If you click on "pedigree" at the top of the page you will see that your kitties are in fact all there so they never get lost, even if you delete them by mistake, so no need to hang onto "proof". The only way for them to disappear is if you click the "menagerie" button but even then they can still be retrieved.

So don't worry, as everyone can tell you, KittyCatS support is one of the very best that you'll ever find in SL.
Xenia,

Did you check your emails ? (Including spam)
and the ticket itself to see if they were asking for more information
(like your ID#, that is absolutely necessary for them to retrieve
or fix a cat) ?
yeah, Kittycats got slammed with the latest SL bug that ate inventory. They will respond soon though. Do check the ticket to make sure they didn't have any questions though.
Reference URL's