KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question about awake/asleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a friend who wants to breed two kitties, but they are currently on two different sleep cycles. I was wondering if someone has already figured out a table that tells how much real time is a certain per cent of wake/sleep time. Thanks!
Hi Sara!

Adult kitties sleep for 8 hours and are awake for another 8 hours more. So if they fall asleep when the Energy drops to 0% and they reach 100% 8 hours after, then you can have an idea of the pace they gain Energy in. A simple calculation can tell you the exact number you are looking for.

There are a few simple things one can do to sync 2 kitties sleeping cycle, one is free and the other 2 involve the use of KittyCats Catnap 0% or Catnap vitamins that are available for sale at the KittyCats store.

Free method: Your friend can check their kitties Energy level and if one is asleep and the other one is awake, he can wake up the sleeping kitty when both kitties energy levels are similar (and above of 25% so he can actually wake them up). This is fairly simple though it might require for your friend to keep a close eye on them (maybe by always keeping the energy shown in their hover text) or even setting up an alarm in rl to wake them up (I know it sounds funny, but it works!)

Vitamin method: You can sync your kitties energy levels by giving them a Catnap or a Catnap 0% Vitamin.There are 2 types of Catnap vitamins at the main store:

-Catnap 0%: this vitamin sets your kitty's energy level to 0% and therefore it will fall asleep. You can either give 1 of these to each kitty, both of them will fall asleep immediately so it should not be used if you want them to breed straight away. I prefer to use this vita if one of them is too tired (with very low energy) and the other has a high level of energy, you can quickly set them in sync with a Catnap 0% for kitty with a high energy level. The one receiving the vita will fall asleep and the other one will follow as soon as the energy drops to 0%.
-Catnap: makes your kitty fall asleep at the current Energy level. So if they have similar Energy levels but one is awake and the other is asleep, then you can make the awaken kitty fall asleep with a Catnap vita and they both will be sleeping. I particularly use this one when they haven't reached the required Love levels to breed yet so I am not interested in having them awake.

I always try to use the "wake up the sleepy one" method, though the use of Catnap vitas can be quite handy when you don't have time to be around to wake them up when the right time comes Smile

I hope you find this helpful!

Giulia.-
Thanks Giulia!
Reference URL's