KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Red Fox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All,
Was wondering if anyone has knowledge of what Red Fox is dominant to yet?
Thanks for any help in this matter.Huh
Nvrmnd.; 0). Thank You Alori. ; 0)
Hi, Veet. Based on this document, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak_Wqb33nVpndHhxT3RqQ1dtNV9WdDMtZUtaOGx0Q3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0, the red mask is dominant to Abyssinian Black Silver, but it needs more proof. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Thanks!
It was pulled with a Soft Black.
And I put it with a S&P and got Soft Black back Confused
I don't have any Abby Silver birthed. I do have a Bali Cream. So we will see if that works.

Now since got Soft Black from the Red Fox side, that means there is no Red Fox in that Soft Black baby box Right?
It's hidden would be from the pure S&P side right?
(11-28-2013 03:10 PM)VeetMesser Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!
It was pulled with a Soft Black.
And I put it with a S&P and got Soft Black back Confused
I don't have any Abby Silver birthed. I do have a Bali Cream. So we will see if that works.

Now since got Soft Black from the Red Fox side, that means there is no Red Fox in that Soft Black baby box Right?
It's hidden would be from the pure S&P side right?

You are correct, the Red Fox can't hide, that will be Soft Black hiding S&P from the S&P side.
(11-28-2013 10:25 PM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin. Y'all have taught me well! Big Grin
Thank You so much.

Can't wait to get my computer back so can/go to class! Might try this Sunday and see if i can get it to work on this phone. :-/quote]

You are correct, the Red Fox can't hide, that will be Soft Black hiding S&P from the S&P side.

Sorry messed up this last post.With the quote marks and all
Foxie Red is Dom to Siam Flame I think..though it's possible dad threw hiden lilac lynx..will have to try a few more breeds to be sure.

http://gyazo.com/da0b4b47f0594c30203bde4d128e8fa2
(11-29-2013 11:04 PM)Nocshadue Balbozar Wrote: [ -> ]Foxie Red is Dom to Siam Flame I think..though it's possible dad threw hiden lilac lynx..will have to try a few more breeds to be sure.

Hmmm? Now I am confused?
lylac lynx?
There is no lylac lynx.
Dad is a Red Fox. His hidden is Soft Black.
there is as far back as I can see and his other parent
Is a Halloween Kitty. And I paired the Red Fox with
A pure S&P. no lylac lynx on the S&P side.
if it not there where would lylac lynx come from?
(12-01-2013 04:43 PM)VeetMesser Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2013 11:04 PM)Nocshadue Balbozar Wrote: [ -> ]Foxie Red is Dom to Siam Flame I think..though it's possible dad threw hiden lilac lynx..will have to try a few more breeds to be sure.

Hmmm? Now I am confused?
lylac lynx?
There is no lylac lynx.

VeetMesser, Noc was explaining based on her breeding she thinks it is dominant to Siamese - Flame, which is more dominant than Abyssinian - Black Silver, but she can't be sure because the Siamese - Flame she is using to breed out the Foxie - Red Mask has a hidden fur that she either thinks or knows is a Balinese - Lilac Lynx. When she refers to that it is her cats not yours that she is speaking about, trying to attempt to narrow it down further for you.
Ohhhh! So sorry! Thank You! My computer is broken
and I'm on my phone.
So I'm out of the loop on somethings. And just can't see or check out other things.[Grrrr
Thank You so much. Im a bit new so I thought it was something i haven't learned about yet. LOL!!!
That makes much more sense.:)hehehe

quote]

Hmmm? Now I am confused?
lylac lynx?
There is no lylac lynx.
[/quote]

VeetMesser, Noc was explaining based on her breeding she thinks it is dominant to Siamese - Flame, which is more dominant than Abyssinian - Black Silver, but she can't be sure because the Siamese - Flame she is using to breed out the Foxie - Red Mask has a hidden fur that she either thinks or knows is a Balinese - Lilac Lynx. When she refers to that it is her cats not yours that she is speaking about, trying to attempt to narrow it down further for you.
[/quote]

Hi, Noc, and thanks!
The link you posted IS actually proof, since it shows the offspring of the foxie red and one of the OS is exactly the Siam Flame. Having a fur coming from behind the shown is the best proof there is sometimes.
Regards,
Liri
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's