KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Free Cats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My family has moved onto a smaller prim land and I need to cut my cattery down to about half the current size! I have many wonderful live cats, most quite young (under 60) with a nice breeding span left. Nearly all have a well-bred fur, several traits or beautiful eye colours - some have all of that! I have been trying to sell in-world but haven't seen many buyers. However, these are all great cats, including cream tabbies, bengal sorells, burmese sables, and more. If you are a new breeder, a current breeder or a pet owner, and want some lovely additions to your home, IM me in-world for a TP. You can pick out as many as you like free of charge, only if you promise not to send them to menagerie. They are all well loved and have been well cared for. I hope they can be a valuable and beloved part of your family, too. Yes, free cats, at a residential parcel where I do some building, so no pressure or sales tactics, it's not a shop. If you wish to make a donation, you can, but I won't ask or expect it. My only demand is that the cats go to nice homes, please, and are treated well. After they are 120, if you cannot keep them, they can be sent to menagerie, but please don't request them so you can kill them for K$. I am offering them free with plenty of tears to see them go, and lots of hope for their futures.

Thanks,
Kiskamittens Resident
Hey have you still got any of these cats anymore if so IM me inworld please: CheekySara Resident.

Thanks ^_^
if you still have any i'd be very intrested in a female
Have you thought of using the wed cattery? That wouldn't use up your prims and you would be able to keep your babies!
Reference URL's