KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: cat ask....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my cats ask me: Hey, wanna take me :heart:out shopping? Is it normal?????
(11-12-2013 07:38 AM)Ophelia Kira Wrote: [ -> ]One of my cats ask me: Hey, wanna take me :heart:out shopping? Is it normal?????

Hi Ophy! Yes, it's normal, the kitties have many different messages they send out randomly whenever they bump into you while walking. If you check this thread, you will see that some time ago the creators of KittyCats asked us what we wanted our kitties to say when they were partnered (there is another one for what we wanted our kitties to say when we changed their names) and many of us gave funny message optionslike this one. I have noticed they have many new messages now and I believe these messages were part of the latest update we had a few months ago. Smile

I have noticed that new users get sometimes confused because there is a message that reads "Have I told you lately that I love Fish & Milk?" this doesn't mean your kitty wants you to give it milk, if you're not breeding your kitties then milk is not necessary, and even if you are, the effect of milk can be achieved with cuddling, holding, laying or petting your kitty for 30 minutes daily, so this message is just a little funny joke from your kitties Smile

I hope you're enjoying your KittyCats while you learn all the tips!

Giulia.
(11-12-2013 02:59 PM)Giuliana Verrazzano Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2013 07:38 AM)Ophelia Kira Wrote: [ -> ]One of my cats ask me: Hey, wanna take me :heart:out shopping? Is it normal?????

Hi Ophy! Yes, it's normal, the kitties have many different messages they send out randomly whenever they bump into you while walking. If you check this thread, you will see that some time ago the creators of KittyCats asked us what we wanted our kitties to say when they were partnered (there is another one for what we wanted our kitties to say when we changed their names) and many of us gave funny message optionslike this one. I have noticed they have many new messages now and I believe these messages were part of the latest update we had a few months ago. Smile

I have noticed that new users get sometimes confused because there is a message that reads "Have I told you lately that I love Fish & Milk?" this doesn't mean your kitty wants you to give it milk, if you're not breeding your kitties then milk is not necessary, and even if you are, the effect of milk can be achieved with cuddling, holding, laying or petting your kitty for 30 minutes daily, so this message is just a little funny joke from your kitties Smile

I hope you're enjoying your KittyCats while you learn all the tips!

Giulia.

ty giulia, my cats are for breeding so they have milk, but i like cuddling them so they must to be very happy LOL
Reference URL's